Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Neighbor

Looking for neighbors add me as neighbor aircraft69
Hi Aircraft69 i will gladly add you as a neighbor on my 3accounts send me requests and il accept them asap
Main account 1---mo1=203006rf
Main account 2---mo2=20dbnfe4
Main account 3---mo3=20l60j6ab

Feel free to pm me if you have any game related questions ore are in need of some launch assistance
And have a good day Mo Elbo

tempcheck

Device
  1. Windows PC
Hi Aircraft69 i will gladly add you as a neighbor on my 3accounts send me requests and il accept them asap

Feel free to pm me if you have any game related questions ore are in need of some launch assistance
Hi Mo, hope you don't mind but I've sent your accounts friend requests too (from Pilotash). Thanks

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03vojd71f
Username
03vojd71f

Hi Mo Elbo,

hope it is okay that I also sent you friend requests. I still need to figure out how to create my signature.

Have a good day 😁

Hi Mo Elbo,

hope it is okay that I also sent you friend requests. I still need to figure out how to create my signature.

Have a good day 😁
Hi i just accepted your requests .
but accidentally removed it on mo1 and send you a request back from that account you just need to accept it and we will be connected on all 4accounts
have a good day
Mo Elbo

maybe you should choose a game name and put it thrue profile in the game would be much easyer for forum members to know who you are when reading your posts ore adding you as a neighbor.

Alan Walker

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
*Please ask me for it*
Username
Alan Walker
Add me too as a neighbour
Friend code in my signature!!

Please send me dispatcher console, server rack and video wall. I need them very very urgently!!
Regards!!

Looking for neighbors add me as neighbor aircraft69
Hi @Aircraft69
Sent you a friend request
My game name is Alan Walker.

And please send me server rack, dispatcher console, and video wall as I need them urgently.

Hi @mo elbo
I sent you friend request on your 1st Main Account
My game name is Alan Walker

Please try to send me the items mentioned in my post #15 👇
Add me too as a neighbour
Friend code in my signature!!

Please send me dispatcher console, server rack and video wall. I need them very very urgently!!
Regards!!

Top Bottom