Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Neighbor helps

Device
  1. Android
When do you get more neighbor helps (forget the actual term)? You know, how many times you can click on neighbors bldgs.
I've seen seven, maybe eight. You get promised more each & every time you fill the bar with ...umm... I forget that too.
But after it promises more than 40 or 50 times without it being true (haven't they read The Boy Who Cried Wolf?), you tend to stop believing them.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
@Monarch1st to increase you reputation level, you have to tap on at least 5 buildings. This is the image when I start at a neighbor.

1624186072913.png

Once I have tapped on 5 buildings, the icons on the side disappear and (depending on your platform) you will get a video symbol. This tells you that you have tapped enough to get another reputation point. At the beginning, I had 52/200. After 5 taps, I have 53/200.
1624186143456.png

By the time your reach level 10 reputation, you can "visit" 12 neighbors every day.

When you get to higher reputation levels, it takes longer and longer to increase your reputation. The level I'm working on takes over 18 days. But since I'm at 53/220, it will take 14 more days to increase reputation.

When you visit a neighbor, you ONLY get reputation points if you tap on FIVE buildings or more. If you visit and tap nothing in a neighbor, it does NOT use up one of the visits. But once you have tapped on at least one building, that counts as a visit but you will only get the reputation increase if you tap 5.

You can tell if you got a reputation point from a neighbor by checking your friend list. If you get a reputation point from visiting the neighbor on that day, there will be a heart by their name in the friend list.
1624186571054.png

And then as @CRK posted, those are the number of reputation points you need to reach each level

Device
  1. Android
Are you sure this is valid anymore? Clicking on the level (upper left corner on my version - android on a fire10) I've got a reputation of 20, which according to the table is 8 clicks. Which I certainly dont have.

it says it depends on heart level - how do you increase it, and where do you find the heart lvl and progress anyway?

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Are you sure this is valid anymore? Clicking on the level (upper left corner on my version - android on a fire10) I've got a reputation of 20, which according to the table is 8 clicks. Which I certainly dont have.

it says it depends on heart level - how do you increase it, and where do you find the heart lvl and progress anyway?
Go here

1624380080132.png

Then here
1624380097260.png

And find out what it says by the hearts
1624380119581.png

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance

According to the table reputation level 20 can send 30 gifts and visit 12 neighbors.
1624380566957.png

You get 5 taps at each neighbor regardless of your reputation level. On most platforms, you can use a video to get a 6th tap. If you use a friend in need bonus, you can get 10 taps

Device
  1. Android
Ahhh, so that table is obsolete. Good to know. Wonder what else in the wiki is obsolete?
Thanks everyone!

I still need to know where you'll find the heart lvl.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
@Monarch1st the wiki is perfectly accurate.

You have always only been able to tap 5+1 (free with video) when you visit neighbors. It never has mattered what your reputation level was. At rep level 1 you can tap 5+1 and at rep level 20, you can tap 5+1.

The increase is in how many neighbors you can visit.

There is a way to TEMPORARILY double the number of taps you can do on buildings at each neighbor - it's using the "A Friend in Need" bonus. https://www.airportcitygame.com/wiki/a_friend_in_need/

This bonus remains active for 7 days and allows you to perform an additional 5 actions at each neighbor. So instead of tapping 5+1, you can tap 10+1 - but ONLY while the bonus is active. This is not a common bonus - it comes in the mystery super bonus or you can buy it from the event store.

Ahhh, so that table is obsolete. Good to know. Wonder what else in the wiki is obsolete?
Thanks everyone!

I still need to know where you'll find the heart lvl.
The table is perfectly up to date. Stop insulting those of us who keep the wiki up to date, please.
Your question has been answered but you seem incapable of understanding the information you’ve been given.

Why don’t YOU post your profile page so we can see what level you really are.

Device
  1. Android
@Monarch1st the wiki is perfectly accurate.

You have always only been able to tap 5+1 (free with video) when you visit neighbors. It never has mattered what your reputation level was. At rep level 1 you can tap 5+1 and at rep level 20, you can tap 5+1.

The increase is in how many neighbors you can visit.

There is a way to TEMPORARILY double the number of taps you can do on buildings at each neighbor - it's using the "A Friend in Need" bonus. https://www.airportcitygame.com/wiki/a_friend_in_need/

This bonus remains active for 7 days and allows you to perform an additional 5 actions at each neighbor. So instead of tapping 5+1, you can tap 10+1 - but ONLY while the bonus is active. This is not a common bonus - it comes in the mystery super bonus or you can buy it from the event store.
it does not seem to be. 5+1is not 8 like it states for the rep lvl. Why The difference?

Device
  1. Android
The table is perfectly up to date. Stop insulting those of us who keep the wiki up to date, please.
Your question has been answered but you seem incapable of understanding the information you’ve been given.

Why don’t YOU post your profile page so we can see what leqvel you really are.
how is the question answered? 5+1is not 8 like the table states in any realistic algebra I know of.

I will gladly post a profile page if you tell me how to do it.

how is the question answered? 5+1is not 8 like the table states in any realistic algebra I know of.

You can ONLY visit 5 neighbours cities. NO can do more unless you watch a video for 1 extra. Or run a specific bonus which doubles the visits to 10+1.

You keep talking 8. Impossible. You aren’t talking about the same thing so post your profile page. As Chloe has explained where to find it above.

Find your profile in the game.
Take a screenshot.
click on the icon of a photo in the line of icons at the top of the page and insert your picture.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance

Which table states 8? This is what the reputation level says in the wiki. https://www.airportcitygame.com/wiki/reputation_level/.

There is nowhere in here that says you can tap on 8 buildings.

1624443378722.png

I've posted instructions on how to find your reputation level. Are you looking for instructions on how to post a picture here? If that is what you need help with, there is an icon at the top of the message window that allows you to upload a picture
1624443581311.png

Top Bottom