Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Need help with building mission control. Cant post to trade thread

Device
  1. Android
I'm upgrading the mission control center. The things listed all say 'the event is over'. How do you build something with something you can't get? Or is this a blatant just spend money to get?

Assuming you can get it from friends,here's the list:
Horne antenna x4
Offset Gregorian antenna x4
Ricardo-antenna x4
Yagi-uda antenna x4

Thanks if you can send it.

game name: monarchl098642whf

Device
  1. Android
Bump.
Can these be gotten from friends?
Or do I need to wait for the right event? What event is it anyway? It doesn't say.
Before you say rtfm again, there is no wiki entry for spaceships.

I know Peter Blake will moan again, but have you actually looked in the wiki? Buildings, airport, mission control centre 3. Follow the thread and look up the 4 antennas you need. I’ve even given you a link below but the information is all there.

Fly to Houston or Pletcsk (spelt wrong) or gift from neighbours IF they can. IF side mission is done which most people don’t do nowadays.

Fly for them or videos.

I'm upgrading the mission control center. The things listed all say 'the event is over'. How do you build something with something you can't get? Or is this a blatant just spend money to get?

Assuming you can get it from friends,here's the list:
Horne antenna x4
Offset Gregorian antenna x4
Ricardo-antenna x4
Yagi-uda antenna x4

Thanks if you can send it.

game name: monarchl098642whf
Hi Monarch! OK, so a few things... apologies if you know these already :)

1) If you have accumulated all the resources to upgrade the Mission Control to Level 3, then you can start to build it. Here is the link to Mission Control 3 in the Wiki to make sure you have all you need (coins; electricity):

2) Once you start to build it, this will enable you to use videos (you appear to be on Android, so you should have videos) to obtain the antennas needed. You can also receive the items from neighbors, but only if they are upgrading to Mission Control Level 3 as well (for example, I already have that building, thus I cannot send you anything you need). Madlen Airborn may also send you some of the antennas you need in her daily gifts (keep in mind that she is not a real person).

3) You can also fly to the destinations listed in the wiki to obtain these antennas (i.e., Houston and Plesetsk). Those items will not drop frequently unless you are using bonuses (you are probably not at the level of the game where you have a lot of bonuses yet).

4) You posted your game name to get neighbors, but we can't search for you by game name. What you really need to post is your friend code (see image below for where to get it). This way, people can add you as a neighbor. You can also consider creating a Signature on this forum using this as a guide (I just looked at other people's signatures and copied what I liked about them).

1626908275164.png

Hope that helps! Best of luck!

Device
  1. Android
Thanks JennB! That helped a lot. And you're right, I'm on a fire 10 running a version of android. My code is in my game name so people dont need to look elsewhere.
And no I didn't know that stuff. I've been playing for months but know little about the game.
No, I don't know about those tasks. So many! I gotta write them down.
What I don't see is about the videos. What/Where are they? Did Madge mean fly them FOR videos?
How do you edit signatures?

Thanks JennB! That helped a lot. And you're right, I'm on a fire 10 running a version of android. My code is in my game name so people dont need to look elsewhere.
And no I didn't know that stuff. I've been playing for months but know little about the game.
What I don't see is about the videos. What/Where are they? Did Madge mean fly them FOR videos?
I think the big thing that might be missed by some people is that you may have to visit 6 Research Centers. Madlen Airborn has 6 and I have 6. I hope that mission story line is not broken but the idea is to get to the mission where you actually build the Mission Control level 3 building. You may only be able to trade with people that have the same mission and it also allow you to make visits to Houston and Plesetsk to get the building items you need.

The rest is things like visits to Plesetsk and Joaquin to get the "Distant Prospects" collection. You then are instructed to make visits other player's mission control centers to get the "Lunar Race" collection by visiting a neighbor's "Launch Pad level 3", and "Mission Control level 3".

Most players including myself will get "Lunar race" and "Distant Prospects" collections by visiting neighbor's Planetariums and from our own Rocket Gardens. You would eventually want to get 6 "Water Works" collections by participating in Red Launches. You should try to get 6 of those "Rocket Garden" buildings as a long-term goal.

Hi! OK, so...

1) If you want to get someone's attention in a post, you have to "tag" them. That means putting the @ symbol before their name. I am now tagging you in this post :) @Monarch1st Now you will get a notification that I have replied to your post, and another notification that I have mentioned you in a post (i.e., tagged you).

2) No worries about playing for months and still not knowing everything! That is one reason I love this game... lots of intricacies to learn and it takes a long time.

3) As for keeping track of things in the game... I use lists and spreadsheets. You don't have to! You can play however you want to. I enjoy data and lists and spreadsheets. For example, you can have a list of some goals, then the requirements to accomplish those goals. (No need to do everything all at once. Play at your own pace.)

4) Videos... Most platforms have video ads you can watch to get items or speed up buildings. (Windows currently does not). Below is an example in which I require a whiteboard to upgrade my control tower. The window shows 3 ways to get this whiteboard: (i) Find it by flying to Thailand, Rome, or Moscow. (ii) Pay 2 green, or (iii) click on the blue "Free" button. I would definitely like a free one, so I click on that button and I will watch a short video, then I will get a free whiteboard to upgrade my control tower! :)

1626983834355.png

5) Editing your signature... Once you have created a signature on this forum (following the guide I linked to previously), you can edit it any time. Click on your game name in the upper right of this page you are seeing right now, then click on "Signature" and you will be able to edit anything in your Signature and save it.

1626984131097.png

Happy flying!!

Top Bottom