Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Need help urgent

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
Dumb question here, I think, as I see lots of people have completed the mission. The question is how?

I launched one Apogee mission and had to wait 24 hours to collect the reward. I tried to start another one while waiting, but could not. So if I have to wait 24 hours for reward how does one complete 10 missions in 7 days? I understand the QL, which are to expensive, and helping others launch. The question is, with in the game how does one find neighbors that are launching? Is there an icon or something I am missing on my neighbor list?

I am playing on Windows 10 version.

Last edited:
Dumb question here, I think, as I see lots of people have completed the mission. The question is how?

I launched one Apogee mission and had to wait 24 hours to collect the reward. I tried to start another one while waiting, but could not. So if I have to wait 24 hours for reward how does one complete 10 missions in 7 days?

I moved your post and start a thread you can change the title as you like.
Members will help you with your launches, sorry that i dont have the time to start green launch and active QLs.
Just wait and you can join others to complete the 10 launches with 2 hours ;)(y)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*

I launched one Apogee mission and had to wait 24 hours to collect the reward. I tried to start another one while waiting, but could not. So if I have to wait 24 hours for reward how does one complete 10 missions in 7 days? I understand the QL, which are to expensive, and helping others launch. The question is, with in the game how does one find neighbors that are launching? Is there an icon or something I am missing on my neighbor list?

You dont your friend code displayed so send me a request to "dan's small city"

I have been launching all day. Hopefully you can join in.

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
I moved your post and start a thread you can change the title as you like.
Members will help you with your launches, sorry that i dont have the time to start green launch and active QLs.
Just wait and you can with others complete the 10 launches with 2 hours ;)(y)
Why? My question was absolute pertinent to this discussion and has been asked by four other people and never answered. I don't mean to sound rude, but just discarding my question to nowhere-land seems to be just that. If there is a more pertinent location for this question, either let me know, or move my question there please, but my search has not found one.

AND, yes I have read all the previous post, but it seems that this mission is only for the very experienced, or for players that want to spend lots of money.

Why? My question was absolute pertinent to this discussion and has been asked by four other people and never answered. I don't mean to sound rude, but just discarding my question to nowhere-land seems to be just that. If there is a more pertinent location for this question, either let me know, or move my question there please, but my search has not found one.

AND, yes I have read all the previous post, but it seems that this mission is only for the very experienced, or for players that want to spend lots of money.
Where you post is the thread for awarding medals from there i moved your post and i start for you a thread so many members will see it.
You have more options you can posted to the thread for this event or latest update here:
https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/7-3-update.27735/
Also you can start a launch thread so others will join you or you can join other members threads launch and ask them for supporting
https://www.airportcitygame.com/forums/space-launches.29/
Now the answer for your question is we using
Quantum Leap (QL) if you active 1 the launch will take 2h :15 minutes and if someone join you with another QL the launch will take 15 minutes and if more it will take less time and just a second.
So 10 launches within 1 hour you can completed but you need 4 QLs.

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
Quantum Leap (QL) if you active 1 the launch will take 2h :15 minutes and if someone join you with another QL the launch will take 15 minutes and if more it will take less time and just a second.
So 10 launches within 1 hour you can completed but you need 4 QLs.

If you looked at my edited question, my question was not about QLs. I understand them. My question was in the game, without using the forums which are not an official part of the game, how does one know who is launching? In other words, is there a symbol in the neighbors list that I am not seeing, or do the launch pad of my neighbor look different when they are launching? The only way I found a neighbor launching so far was to stumble across one when I was going to launch.

If you looked at my edited question, my question was not about QLs. I understand them. My question was in the game, without using the forums which are not an official part of the game, how does one know who is launching? In other words, is there a symbol in the neighbors list that I am not seeing, or do the launch pad of my neighbor look different when they are launching? The only way I found a neighbor launching so far was to stumble across one when I was going to launch.
There is a Facebook launching group as well, but without that or the forum, there's unfortunately no way to tell if players have an active QL. The way of stumbling upon them as you described is the only way.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
To see who is launching, you must click a launch pad, and start a launch. Here you are given two options, start your own launch, or join a neighbours launch. The refresh rate for this is quite slow (maybe 1 minute, not displayed). If, after you have entered the room, you visit a neighbour and then return to your city and tap your launch icon, the list will have refreshed (visiting neighbours forces a refresh).
Unfortunately this is the only way in game to see who is launching, and means that you have to commit to a green, blue, or red launch before you know if any neighbours have a launch on going that you can join.
If a neighbour has a QL(s) active, you will be able to see this when you enter the launch room, as there will be the QL symbol (as shown above) on their name. If there are 2 active, there will be 2 symbols, 3 means 3 etc.

Hi,
My reply #9 not to your post #4 it was answer for your first post look to this screenshot
answer.jpg

As you see your first post about:
I launched one Apogee mission and had to wait 24 hours to collect the reward. I tried to start another one while waiting, but could not. So if I have to wait 24 hours for reward how does one complete 10 missions in 7 days? :)
This is the question i answer in my post #9 look at the date :unsure:
then you edit your first post after by adding new line:
I understand the QL, which are to expensive, and helping others launch. The question is, with in the game how does one find neighbors that are launching? Is there an icon or something I am missing on my neighbor list? :unsure:
Now your post #10 completely different not the one you ask about it the question in Red color.
Next time when you post dont edited after few hours just leave it and start new question in same thread or start a new thread then you will get the right answer.
Now the answer about your last question is #12 posted by @Barkmi4 (Mike)

Regards
Husam

Last edited:

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
Hi,
My reply #9 not to your post #4 it was answer for your first post look to this screenshot
View attachment 22554
As you see your first post about:
I launched one Apogee mission and had to wait 24 hours to collect the reward. I tried to start another one while waiting, but could not. So if I have to wait 24 hours for reward how does one complete 10 missions in 7 days? :)
This is the question i answer in my post #9 look at the date :unsure:
then you edit your first post after by adding new line:
I understand the QL, which are to expensive, and helping others launch. The question is, with in the game how does one find neighbors that are launching? Is there an icon or something I am missing on my neighbor list? :unsure:
Now your post #10 completely different not the one you ask about it the question in Red color.
Next time when you post dont edited after few hours just leave it and start new question in same thread or start a new thread then you will get the right answer.
Now the answer about your last question is #12 posted by @Barkmi4 (Mike)

Regards
Husam

Can you please stop the attitude!

My post was moved (without me even being asked) from where it belonged to here, while I was in the middle of editing it, before anyone answered it. Sorry about editing my post, I was trying to update it before anyone wasted their time. So again PLEASE drop the attitude.

This is really making me think I don't want to be a part of this forum.

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
To see who is launching, you must click a launch pad, and start a launch. Here you are given two options, start your own launch, or join a neighbours launch. The refresh rate for this is quite slow (maybe 1 minute, not displayed). If, after you have entered the room, you visit a neighbour and then return to your city and tap your launch icon, the list will have refreshed (visiting neighbours forces a refresh).
Unfortunately this is the only way in game to see who is launching, and means that you have to commit to a green, blue, or red launch before you know if any neighbours have a launch on going that you can join.
If a neighbour has a QL(s) active, you will be able to see this when you enter the launch room, as there will be the QL symbol (as shown above) on their name. If there are 2 active, there will be 2 symbols, 3 means 3 etc.

Thank You!

Top Bottom