Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Need factory items? (Laundry/Sweets/Furn./Pharma. Lab) Discuss here...

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@A Kryztov - having looked at your signature page gift needs - the following are all the gifts items I can help you with - Sweets Factory: Crucible (x1), Furniture Factory: Sliding Table Saw (x8), Pharmaceutical Lab: Granulator (x10) - I will focus on these until you have all you need.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@A Kryztov - have just gifted the 3rd and final Crucible - after which I will focus on the following Furniture Factory: Sliding Table Saw (x8), Pharmaceutical Lab: Granulator (x10)

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

AKryztov

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2022ytz9
Username
AKryztov, Azure
@A Kryztov - have just gifted the 3rd and final Crucible - after which I will focus on the following Furniture Factory: Sliding Table Saw (x8), Pharmaceutical Lab: Granulator (x10)

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Thank you. Is there anything in particular you would like for me to send? Or shall I just continue with the "urgent" items?

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Thank you. Is there anything in particular you would like for me to send? Or shall I just continue with the "urgent" items?

If you have Wireless Compass that would be really great to receive, I have run out of my supply, I will add this to my urgent list shortly. I will gift again from tomorrow morning, and continue to do so, until you have what you need to upgrade your buildings.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Top Bottom