Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Need factory items? (Laundry/Sweets/Furn./Pharma. Lab) Discuss here...

AKryztov

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2022ytz9
Username
AKryztov, Azure
@A Kryztov - have just gifted the 8th Sliding Table Saw (tomorrow will start gifting the Pharmaceutical Lab: Granulator (x10)

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Thank you very much for the gifts. They will help me when I decide to build. But, I won't be building the Pharmaceutical building for awhile. What would really help me right now are Landing Lamps.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Thank you very much for the gifts. They will help me when I decide to build. But, I won't be building the Pharmaceutical building for awhile. What would really help me right now are Landing Lamps.

Thank you very much for letting me know, I wil gift Landing Lamps from now on, until I hear from you about the Pharmaceutical building gifts.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@VdW9 - I have had a look at your current signature page and I'm able to gift the following items to you e.g.
Laundry: Flatwork Ironer (16) - Sweets Factory: Crucible (36) - Furniture Factory: Sliding Table Saw (48) - let me know if you still need them.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Top Bottom