Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows My name Sheekee (level 10)

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Funniest thing just happened - I'm still in correspondence with GI support about my game reset. Now I got message that how I jumped from level 10 to level 55 within few days as my game is on their server on Level 10 (game name Sheekee). May be I should send them directions on how to refresh server fast so they can see me as current name? What do you think?

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Funniest thing just happened - I'm still in correspondence with GI support about my game reset. Now I got message that how I jumped from level 10 to level 55 within few days as my game is on their server on Level 10 (game name Sheekee). May be I should send them directions on how to refresh server fast so they can see me as current name? What do you think?
If you can send them PrintScreen, that would be enought. With that you can do a proof of your current game. Wierd, what is happening with GI... :hungover:

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
If you can send them PrintScreen, that would be enough. With that you can do a proof of your current game. Wierd, what is happening with GI... :hungover:
I sent them printscreen in april when issue with my game occurred (reseted back to l55 - moment when I updated game on xmass). I'm still chasing some lost items since then. Now they asked me how I got from l 10 to l 55 within few days.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I sent them printscreen in april when issue with my game occurred (reseted back to l55 - moment when I updated game on xmass). I'm still chasing some lost items since then. Now they asked me how I got from l 10 to l 55 within few days.
Ahhhh, GI... :hilarious:

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
Maybe you have your game crossed with another user. @R3d_F1v3 have this problem and maybe could give you more details.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
@Kesh , What's your ticket number?
7386526, then moved to 7460815 and last 7482309. First they returned me lost buildings, gave me 40 greenies (lost 330) and 2mil coins (lost 15 mil). In second round got back all lost tokens, then stars. In last round asked for adventure collection items (need them to get 36 golden chests and 36 sky cspt bonus). They gave another set of adventure buildings which are useless as i have already 6 of them).

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Update didn't fix the problem - it makes it worse as now my game name is stuck at Sheekee for others - no one can visit me, join my launches and I cannot receive gift sent.

Top Bottom