Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPadOS my Game is Stack at loading - updating last update -

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03qjhgyoq
Username
KBedoui
Good morning
since last Saturday, after the new update received from apple store - new mission- , i launched the game and it start downloading then it stopped. every time i open the game it just stack at the beginning trying to download but nothing happen
i was going to delete the game and download it again but i was afraid to loss my 3 years progress.

See attached ... photo shows the status of the game, no download .. it just stays like this..
Advise please what to do

thank you

Attachments

• game status photo.jpg
    game status photo.jpg
    301.4 KB · Views: 113
Good morning
since last Saturday, after the new update received from apple store - new mission- , i launched the game and it start downloading then it stopped. every time i open the game it just stack at the beginning trying to download but nothing happen
i was going to delete the game and download it again but i was afraid to loss my 3 years progress.

See attached ... photo shows the status of the game, no download .. it just stays like this..
Advise please what to do

thank you
Hi guys,
To wiki team and my friends i remember this happen with some of the forum members and i try to find the thread talk about it, can someone find the thread about this problem.
So please help this member for a good solution.
@Chloe11111 @Barkmi4 (Mike) or anyone (y)

Sorry @Husam I don't recall a solution or a thread. Clearing some space may be the answer. The game is getting bigger and bigger.

I will also ask in the discord chat
Thanks for reply ;)(y)
So @kbedoui make a space is good for now also maybe if you delete and restore the game it will help too but wait for more answers and reply then decide which solution best for you (y)

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03qjhgyoq
Username
KBedoui
i have ALOT OF SPACE IN MY IPAD , ITS 128G, there is more than 50g free space.
i reboot it and its still the same ..
the only thing left is when i go to the app airport city, it shows app soze 427 MB ,
Documents and data 2.7 GB.. i have option Offload app ... ? do you think if I delete the app then install it again, will i be able to have all my stuff in the game, how do I restore my old account in case I lost everything,

Attachments

• 51A240DA-579C-4A0B-A613-774C70FD520A.png
    51A240DA-579C-4A0B-A613-774C70FD520A.png
    324.2 KB · Views: 84
  • A4B79F8C-1950-4E3A-8BC2-1C4AE396324C.png
    A4B79F8C-1950-4E3A-8BC2-1C4AE396324C.png
    312.1 KB · Views: 82
i have ALOT OF SPACE IN MY IPAD , ITS 128G, there is more than 50g free space.
i reboot it and its still the same ..
the only thing left is when i go to the app airport city, it shows app soze 427 MB ,
Documents and data 2.7 GB.. i have option Offload app ... ? do you think if I delete the app then install it again, will i be able to have all my stuff in the game, how do I restore my old account in case I lost everything,
I know for android and windows if you uninstall the game and install it from library it will work.
IOS i have the game in my daughter phone and its just support account so i did not do this step before but i am sure here some members can reply soon to you (y)

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Good morning

Advise please what to do

thank you
I was asked to give you this message

"Ask the user to place contact technical support. (https://rb.gy/zrujwg) They can push the update for them. I have an old Andriod (Galaxy) pre-paid phone. And it takes forever to load any updates. Just get stuck. So, it could be the device he/she is using.. CS should be able to assist."

Top Bottom