Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Multiple launches within 24 hours question

Device
  1. Facebook
Friend Code
@Rebbatskcab
Hello,

If I have just 1 green launch pad, and I have a successful launch from said green launch pad, am I able to have another launch from the same pad while I wait for the first launch to return (2 more green launches within 24 hours but without the use of Quantum Leap)?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
09h4j0c9
Username
Aa Mariabocs
What is the QL Launch, and how can I find it? I find it really difficult for this event to make 10 launches in 7 days, if one launch last for 24 hours...

What is the QL Launch, and how can I find it? I find it really difficult for this event to make 10 launches in 7 days, if one launch last for 24 hours...
Post #3 by @Gemini just answered the ql question.

Screenshot_2019-03-07-19-54-56.jpg

This is a quantum leap a.k.a. ql you can buy it at the store for 600 greens
Or
Fly either green, blue or red maps to complete collections which reward you with a ql
Or
Complete 100 launches of either green, blue or red launches and get a ql as a reward.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
09h4j0c9
Username
Aa Mariabocs
Post #3 by @Gemini just answered the ql question.

View attachment 19252
This is a quantum leap a.k.a. ql you can buy it at the store for 600 greens
Or
Fly either green, blue or red maps to complete collections which reward you with a ql
Or
Complete 100 launches of either green, blue or red launches and get a ql as a reward.

How long is the QL working? Just for one launch or for a certan amount of time?

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
Maybe a stupid question, but you get the QL bonus from space launches just once per colour, right? I mean if I make 200 launches on green, I still get only 1 QL. The others are to get from collections, or you can buy it. Is it correct, or you can get it also in other ways?

Maybe a stupid question, but you get the QL bonus from space launches just once per colour, right? I mean if I make 200 launches on green, I still get only 1 QL. The others are to get from collections, or you can buy it. Is it correct, or you can get it also in other ways?
You are correct. Most of us get their subsequent qls by doing map runs, with the maps you obtain by getting first place on launches. Mostly maps from green launches, as they are less resource consuming: Novosibirsk (spacewalk collection) gives you a safety tether; Bangalore (test pilot collectio, gives you a life insurance); Edmonton (space medicine collectio, gives you a astronaut first aid kit); Perth (astrochemistry collection, gives you a bubble chamber); and Berkeley (the wonders of physics collection, gives you a gravitational lens). All those together allow you to get a complete “the theory of everything” collection, and that means a Quantum Leap.

You are correct. Most of us get their subsequent qls by doing map runs, with the maps you obtain by getting first place on launches. Mostly maps from green launches, as they are less resource consuming: Novosibirsk (spacewalk collection) gives you a safety tether; Bangalore (test pilot collectio, gives you a life insurance); Edmonton (space medicine collectio, gives you a astronaut first aid kit); Perth (astrochemistry collection, gives you a bubble chamber); and Berkeley (the wonders of physics collection, gives you a gravitational lens). All those together allow you to get a complete “the theory of everything” collection, and that means a Quantum Leap.
Just remembered that you also grab qls by getting a first place on the alliance ratings, as well as getting top3 in platinium (corrected, I always mix the two) league by the end of an event... but then, it’s always the same people who get those, and so, it’s like those options didn’t exist.

Top Bottom