Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Multi-Pad 3QL Launch COMPLETED

Ken, thanks for including me. 0930 UTC is a little early for me, but I will be there at some point, maybe not until the blues.

I don't think I have enough time or resources to commit to specific launches, but I'll jump in with points where possible. I'll keep an eye on the chat to see if maybe I can step up for an unfilled captain or 2nd place.

Thanks again!

LAUNCH PARTY TOMORROW
Note: This color indicates new stuff

Hi everyone,
I'm planning on a multi color launch on Thursday 18th June, starting at UTC 9:30. I will activate 3 QLs of my own for green, but for blue launches my support account will not have enough launch preps to last the whole party, so I am still looking for more QLs to join! It would also be good if we can have a 4 QL green launches. Please feel free to notify your interest so I can roughly know how many people will join. No need to contribute lots of fuel, just enjoy! :D

Launches:
There will be (in order):
  • At least 30 green launches, starting at UTC 9:30 this Thursday.
  • An hour or 2 break between blue and green launches
  • At least 20 blue launches, around UTC 12:00
  • 7x 2QL Red launches on Friday UTC 00:30
  • More blues and greens continuing on Friday....
Rules:
Blue and Green Launch Rules:

-576 rule for captain (The captain in each launch puts in at least 576 points to claim his/her first place and other people will not pass them)
-NEW RULE (IMPORTANT) : DO NOT ADD MORE THAN 96 POINTS IF you are not the captain of the launch

Red Launch Rules:
- I am claiming all captain seats in the red launches.
- Just don't put in more than 576 points (possibly, "No QL max 576" )

Captain List (NEW!!!)
We will take turns to be the captain for each launch, if anyone is low on resources or doesn't want captain, that's fine. The captain must put in at least 576 points (using everything once) and make sure that he/she can enter the given launch. You can sign up for captain by replying this post, saying how many times would you like captain on either green or blue launches. You can also ask for specific rounds, but some have already been booked by me.

Launch No.CaptainLaunch No.CaptainLaunch No.Captain
G1KenKyu1G11@FlavapillG21KenKyu1
G2KenKyu2G12@uk_crunchG22KenKyu2
G3@FlyingVikingG13@FlyingVikingG23
G4@Nit NitG14KenKyu1G24
G5@Nit NitG15KenKyu2G25
G6@AmeliaEarhartG16TRZ-KenKyu4G26
G7@AmeliaEarhartG17@Jim GG27
G8KenKyu1G18G28
G9KenKyu2G19G29
G10TRZ-KenKyu4G20G30
Launch No.CaptainLaunch No.Captain
B1KenKyu1B11
B2KenKyu2B12@uk_crunch
B3@FlyingVikingB13
B4@Jim GB14
B5B15KenKyu1
B6@AmeliaEarhartB16KenKyu2
B7@AmeliaEarhartB17
B8B18
B9KenKyu1B19
B10KenKyu2B20

Things that might happen:
1. No one takes captain, one of my accounts will take it.
2. Someone claims first place but does not join the launch, I might ask someone else to take it or claim it myself.
3. Anyone who comes in and puts more 96 points, I will remove them from the launch (if they aren't a captain on that round).

P.S. I will sometimes put in a bit more than 96 on purpose to claim 2nd place.
P.S.S. If it's a small, innocent mistake - I will not kick you.

My Game Name (NEW!!!)
During the party my game names will be something like this: (so you can recognize them)

- KK1 Max96pts *Launch Code*
- KK2 Max 96 point
- TRZ-KenKyu4

Where *launch code* is same as the "Launch No." in the table above. I will keep changing the *launch code* so we can all know what launch it is and who's turn is it to be captain.
Ex. If the *launch code* is G8. That means this is the 8th green launch and my 1st account is taking captain seat. (see table above)

LAUNCH CHAT (NEW!!!)
Please note that during the party we are using the new chat feature (launch chat room). Simply click HERE to join, if you haven't already.

My Code:
Please send me a FR if you aren't a friend already.
Game 1 : 03mkk3ddl
Also Game 2 : 048nmfkm8.

Cheers,
KenKyu
Thanks - could probably do a couple more skippers if required, plus any chance you could move me up a bit in the blue launches from B12 to B5/8 if still available?

Shark Boy

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
034y0yqxf
Username
Shark Boy
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
036aubp85
Username
ZoLou
Hi
I have enough to get on all/most of the green and blue launches with fuel but happy just to ride along if that’s ok?
I have 2 little ones so committing to capt. on specific launches/times isn’t a good idea
for me.
Will try to join as many as I can and will keep an eye on the chat in case there are any opportunities.
Thanks

Ken Kyu Air

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
03mkk3ddl, 048nmfkm8
Username
KenKyu1 (item needed) and KK2 (item needed)
I would like to join in for green launch. And if possible captain few
I booked you 2 captain seats for now (G23, G24)
Can I captain 4 greens?

could do G3-G6
G3-G6 is already full, so I booked you G18-G20 (3 captain seats), but if you want to have your captain seats earlier in the launch, then I could swap you to G8-G10 (with my accounts).

Hello!

So, I will use a QL for the blue, but I don't have much. I think I will be abl to do 15/20 launches...I will try to be here at 1pm UTC, but maybe I will be little late
Great! Also, we already had another QL from @Jim G , but more QL is always better!

Hey there - can I captain B12 & B13? Thanks!
Booked.

Ken Kyu Air

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
03mkk3ddl, 048nmfkm8
Username
@Ken Kyu Air Hey if nobody wants to captain on G25 and G26, I am happy to take those as well.
Thanks again for hosting this party!
I forgot to book @pilot-wv for G25, so I gave you G26. I will spare the remains in case there is someone else who wants it.

Win560

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
038oma2va
Username
Win560
I booked you 2 captain seats for now (G23, G24)

G3-G6 is already full, so I booked you G18-G20 (3 captain seats), but if you want to have your captain seats earlier in the launch, then I could swap you to G8-G10 (with my accounts).

Great! Also, we already had another QL from @Jim G , but more QL is always better!

Booked.

would be great if I could do G8-G10 as I have to head to work thereafter. Let me
know if there’s space for one more green captain. Cheers!

Ken Kyu Air

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
03mkk3ddl, 048nmfkm8
Username
would be great if I could do G8-G10 as I have to head to work thereafter. Let me
know if there’s space for one more green captain. Cheers!
Done! Swapped you to G8-G10 there’s two more slots left at G27 and G28 but it’s toward the end. All blue slots are now full.

So I won't be here on 9:30 am so I will be joining your blue launches.
No problem

Top Bottom