Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Multi-Pad 3QL Launch COMPLETED

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Please PM.
Username
Airport City

Ken Kyu Air

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
03mkk3ddl, 048nmfkm8
Username
KenKyu1 (item needed) and KK2 (item needed)
This works great for me - I'll make sure to be on at 12:30 UTC. Roughly how many blue launches are you expecting? I'm sure it'll depend on if there is a 3rd QL that gets on. Just want to make sure I build up enough launch items to make the most out of this. Thanks again for doing this, @Ken Kyu Air -- really appreciate it!
That should just be the case, my support account currently has only 6 blue preps! :cry: If there isn't another QL to help, I'd say we can do at least 10 launches. @Taz424 is currently our best hope....

EDIT: I Just got 3 more blue preps, now I got a total of 9! :D

Last edited:

Ken Kyu Air

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
03mkk3ddl, 048nmfkm8
Username
I am in! Thanks!
Any interested in leading?

I'm in. I would like love to captain one or two green and one or two blue as space allows
I've booked in Round 3 both blue and green for you. If there's space left, I'll book more for you.

Is it no more entries for today?
What do you mean? No more entries, you mean no more people can join? Of course not, if there's more people willing to join. I am more than happy to accept them all, especially QL ones. ;)

Ken Kyu Air

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
03mkk3ddl, 048nmfkm8
Username

Flavapill

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
038lqv6cp
Username
Flavapill
Hello
thanks for the invite I don’t have much resources left after last week 576 captain ql I hosted. I shall try and pop in for few launch. You can put me in atleast one green captain if possible. I will try and join it.

Ken Kyu Air

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
03mkk3ddl, 048nmfkm8
Username
Hello
thanks for the invite I don’t have much resources left after last week 576 captain ql I hosted. I shall try and pop in for few launch. You can put me in atleast one green captain if possible. I will try and join it.
I have booked you for green round 11 (G11). Keep a watch on my game name as it will display the rounds, when G9, G10 is coming up, look for G11 and join it! If you think you can't join this launch or would like to change your round, please notify me.

I'm in from the start, not on red today but will duck out about 1600 to rejoin the carnival, can lead a couple and add 36ish to about 20 launches...

Ken Kyu Air

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
03mkk3ddl, 048nmfkm8
Username
I'm in from the start, not on red today but will duck out about 1600 to rejoin the carnival, can lead a couple and add 36ish to about 20 launches...
By UTC 16:00, I will have finished launching. I have booked 1 Green and Blue each for you (both are in round 12), tell me if you want a bit more...

Hi.Can I join?Can provide a ql if needed.And at what time is the party starting tomorrow?
I am more than happy if you can join with a QL! The party is starting tomorrow, at UTC 9:30 (green launches). Other details are in the first post, Thanks a lot in advance :D

@Ken Kyu Air Can I please get captain for G4 and G5? or any one is fine incase spots are limited...
Booked!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
049bu772
Username
JGK
By UTC 16:00, I will have finished launching. I have booked 1 Green and Blue each for you (both are in round 12), tell me if you want a bit more...

I am more than happy if you can join with a QL! The party is starting tomorrow, at UTC 9:30 (green launches). Other details are in the first post, Thanks a lot in advance :D

Booked!
Thats fine with me.If there's any captain position left would like to captain one or two.See you then

Top Bottom