Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Move to new server

Just to give everyone the heads up, over the next couple of days you may experience some forum downtime.

Due to recent events, weve decided to move over to a new VPS which will be a lot more powerful and hopefully make the forum super fast!

The downtime will be caused whilst we change namesevers. If you wish to stay upto date, please like our facebook page where we will be posting updates.

https://www.facebook.com/AirportCityGame

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
It is very faster. Time-to-time i stil getting "announcement" picture, but this will pass soon. (DNS ...)

Very good work, Dave (y)

I am the opposite.
I found it slower to add "Likes" and I have just had a duplicate post because the other did not show up!
How strange. All I can put it down to is that the dns is still propergating. I'm still unable to access the new site on my home network as my isp is very slow when it comes to propergation. However accessing site on my mobile and it seems to be flying!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
How strange. All I can put it down to is that the dns is still propergating. I'm still unable to access the new site on my home network as my isp is very slow when it comes to propergation. However accessing site on my mobile and it seems to be flying!

I guess you are right on that part as it was from work and on the first day of the move I got your banner about "propergation". Home, mobile and airport internet all work well.

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Hi Dave nice work. finally the move to the new server has solved my issue of not being able to access the forum for some hours of the day ( or so it seems ) thanks once again.

Top Bottom