Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General More than 6 of a building?

For some reason, I was under the impression that with the update to V7, we could not have more than 6 buildings of a kind. Yet, the top 3 ranking players in blue launches have up to 10 of some buildings, as do a number of other players shown. I'm sure the majority of players updating lost their excess buildings, but it looks like the rules don't apply to all.

I can't see it on the top 3. I can see lots of empty space on one of them. Maybe they cleared them to avoid suspicion.
Speculation here, but based on the names I guess they came from the version that had no cap on buildings. I would not be surprised if they felt justified that if they had spent money on those buildings and they had been taken away then it is ok to cheat / use a hacked client to get them back into the game. There was quite the strength of feeling around this topic during the the pre 7.0 release.

I can't see it on the top 3. I can see lots of empty space on one of them. Maybe they cleared them to avoid suspicion.
Speculation here, but based on the names I guess they came from the version that had no cap on buildings. I would not be surprised if they felt justified that if they had spent money on those buildings and they had been taken away then it is ok to cheat / use a hacked client to get them back into the game. There was quite the strength of feeling around this topic during the the pre 7.0 release.
Just look again, they all have more than 6 vaults

For some reason, I was under the impression that with the update to V7, we could not have more than 6 buildings of a kind. Yet, the top 3 ranking players in blue launches have up to 10 of some buildings, as do a number of other players shown. I'm sure the majority of players updating lost their excess buildings, but it looks like the rules don't apply to all.
Post a screenshot and also send to Gi support this is should not happen.

Event related buildings (Carriage Workshop, Burial Vault, Kiss Cafe, etc). They have more than 6 buildings.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190918-141533.png
    Screenshot_20190918-141533.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 131
  • Screenshot_20190918-141111.png
    Screenshot_20190918-141111.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 122
  • Screenshot_20190918-140854.png
    Screenshot_20190918-140854.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 149

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Event related buildings (Carriage Workshop, Burial Vault, Kiss Cafe, etc). They have more than 6 buildings.
If I had to guess, I’d say it was a glitch from the V7 update, where those buildings were not automatically removed. I suspect that is because they are event buildings, of which very very few players ever had more than 6 of [purely speculation]

Top Bottom