Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Monthly Post Leaderboard Competition - Starts 1st January 2015 - Win a Voucher!

Device
  1. Android
I can report back on my breakfast, lunch and dinner, even all my toilet breaks and it still won't be enough :LOL:...
Lol. At least you got second if you do that buddy. I use my phone. And I am typical to do few things in a time. Like drive and play. So, during my else things, look the forum is the other things. Lol. Why should I give my tips to you.

Thank you eat, for being the most annoying friend. I love you buddy.

eat007

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahkdwlo , 04fsgyc9
Username
erik1itemneeded, erik2itemneeded
Lol. At least you got second if you do that buddy. I use my phone. And I am typical to do few things in a time. Like drive and play. So, during my else things, look the forum is the other things. Lol. Why should I give my tips to you.

Thank you eat, for being the most annoying friend. I love you buddy.

I'm honored by this new title :). Thank you, muchos gracias and so on :D

Jay J

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Pls see signature
Username
jj- / minime-
I wanna thank you to Papa J, who bless us always. My wife and my daughter who support me always. @Dave and @Gt city , thx buddy, you are the best. And Big Thank you to all my friendsss........ Who joined my launch.... @eat007 , @pegasus , @emily @LAX , @Darkdagon , @Rsorour , @Jay J , @Diabloscort , @Pavolko_Gun , @DarekK, @flip123, @packman, @Chad Ladwig and all the friends that names are not mentioned. And thank you to Garudas, @Juvenal , @Bali Hi , @nsari , @Yulee, i love you all. Peace yo.
Nobody does it better @Robby Kusuma (y)(y)(y)(y)
Congratulations and big thanks !!! :D

Top Bottom