Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Monday February 29th, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items YouCan Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and pasteyour signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

My gifts went out and my signature has been updated.

@Wai: sent you Fuel (20).
@Nick Schultz: sent you Landing Lamp.
@jaod: sent you Fuel Supply.
@Gouranga111: sent you Plasma Clot.
@GamingSwiftie: sent you Navigation Module.
@Tamic: sent you Deicer.
@Meagansoroka: sent you Spare Wire.
@Chloe11111: sent you Fuel (20).
@mohsen larijani: sent you Fruit Lollipop.
@suzy: sent you Fuel (20).
@TSharper: sent you Fuel (20).
@Toertchen: sent you Fuel (20).
@M22: sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@Nina: sent you Fuel (20).
@stevel2606: sent you Fuel (20).
@LAX: sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@javi: sent you Fuel (20).
@hansle10: sent you Navigation Module.
@steveowa: sent you Attitude Indicator and Fuel (20).
@Lmerimac: sent you Deicer.
@Alfonz Senki: sent you Fuel (20).
@Theo1977: sent you Fuel (20).
@Gt city: sent you Landing Lamp.
@Hburr: sent you Fuel (20).

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aixmwb0
Username
*Silvestris
Thanks everyone. Gifts have just gone out, and my signature has been updated.

@Khiez - sent Fuel (20).
@Chyak - sent Travel Guide.
@GamingSwiftie - sent Spare Wire to GS4, and Powerful Radio Transmitter to GS6.
@jaod - sent Additional Radar.
@Lmerimac - got your invite for big Meri. Assume you mean Oscillating Beacon when you say 'Beacon' on your list, so have sent you one of those on big Meri, and Fuel (20) on little Meri. Please let me know if that's not right.
@gordon76 - sent Spaceship Launch Console for your Mission Control.
@Afy - sent All-Inclusive Bracelet.
@Support4u - sent Loader as requested.
@Howitto - sent Loader.
@Wai - sent Flight Catering.
@DevilsDandy - sent Video Wall.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aixmwb0
Username
*Silvestris
Hi all

I am going to start posting each week or so info from my 'support' game. I don't plan to add this to my permanent signature, as I don't play this game as often as the other one (even though it's slightly higher level). I also think my signature is currently long enough! :D If you see anything on my support game's 'Items I can send' list that you currently need, please send me a neighbour request and tag me in a post so I know you're from the forum. If you don't tag me, it's likely I won't add you as I tend to otherwise ignore my waiting list. I don't need any gifts sent to this game, unless you can specifically help with my needs list (and have a spare gift slot). I just thought this may may fill in some gaps for some of you, and I would prefer to send items that I know people need, rather than to complete randoms.

Username/GameID: 'Silvestris
Friend code: augc0mn
Android user, Level 30, Stars 41

Items I currently need:

Flight Catering Facility: 3x Defroster
Repair Base (Level 4): 2x Amperemeter
Control Tower (Level 4): 2x Amperemeter, 1x Shredder, 1x Ergonomic Chair, Smoke Detector

Items I can send:
Packaging Machine | Loader | Fuel (3) | Fuel Catalyst | Bath Towel | Computer | Pearl Earrings | Cockpit Glass | Welder | Great Shots | Landing Lamp | Copy Machine | Handling Line | Fuel (20) | Powerful Radio Transmitter | Video Wall | Laser Level | Glass Display Case | Eau de Toilette | Fuel Supply | Jet Engine | Calculator | Fuel Additives | Insulation | Optical System | Additional Radar | Makeup | Ergonomic Chair | Spare Wire | Stamp | Landing Gear | Flight Catering | Oscillating Beacon | Packaging Machine | Navigation Module | City Model | Fuel Hose | Gyroscope | Spare Propeller | Deicer.

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Aalm14s
Username
Khiez follow by item needed

R3d_F1v3

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04kf2sac
Username
R3d_F1v3
Thanks to those who sent me gifts. For some reason, my game may show up as either R3d_F1v3 or @21usc841.

I would be grateful for the following items:

Fuel 20
Fuel Catalyst
Ear Plugs

Fuel
Attitude Indicator
Wireless Compass
Passengers

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
any37ub
Username
DevilsDandy
Thanks again to all who've gifted - will be making my way through gift-sending shortly. c:

Trying to gather some items before purchasing the next level - feel like I'm just finishing one upgrade then another crops up; so, any help'd be appreciated.

PS: Signature updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom