Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Monday December 21st, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
I would like to but I have to wait till my gifts reset :bag: . Sorry Chloe. I should be able send out stuff at 7 tonight . I will send icicles your way till you have enough in stock or if you have another emergency building-related item I can help with. By the way I can return yogi udas . Send me from chloe2 MC3 antenna and I will return.
Cheers,
Ramy
Thanks Ramy, I did a dumb dumb thing last night and visited/gifted before going to bed. I can wait for the antennas - want to do the event first.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Jpjpjp4 can use all hangar items, mostly red paint. Who can help?
The game is blocked but I hope I can still play the quest later, so I can't return anything.

your balios has still not been accepted in my javi game...

My goodness, I thought you were already BaliOS' neighbour for quite sometime.
I have been receiving Fuel(20) from javi3 and returned it to javi.
I'm so sorry that we are not yet connected, but I have sent invitation from my side.

Thank you for the Red Paint from javi3.

Thanks you to @AJ for the Heater, @Uncle Mans for the Sleigh Cover x2.

Last edited:
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
I was surprised to find that all 4 of my games could complete this event - usually the Christmas event is my hardest. Now it is just 3 starring these flights that is hard.

My signature is updated to show what I can send out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom