Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Monday 8th July 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Sent out my gifts for the day. Thanks for the gifts, fellow neighbors.:)

As usual, I still have this insatiable need for fuel so please keep them coming.:D

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a541hyo
Username
lukehome
Scud - Packaging Machine on the way, please send back the Spaceship Engine
I need for today 2 Assembly Robots for Cosmic fuel Station, maybe @Inco you can help me and than some else?

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
12:34 Aero air canillas Angry Bear Bali Hi Blackcloud brookeluke bubbajed5711 Chloe11111 Dashpilot79
diwata Happy Helen Hotdog (hotdog1) InCoNvEnIeNtE javi kitkitkit (kit3) lkoo @mada mooers nsari
pienicki primodakine Raaaaaaaandy rickycowslip Sky Ranger syapik
zenmie Lukasz

Please check my signature. I can no longer keep checking signatures one by one, so I revert to return gifts or send gifts by request.
Also just to let you know that I may have gifting issues where it seems like many (or probably all?) of you haven't been getting gifts from me even though I send or return gifts everyday randomly to you.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Good morning all.

Still have the bug of gifts not being received by my neighbours. Hope GIS get a fix out soon - but more than likely thye will wait till the current american promo is finished.

5 gift shops on TDV19 if required.

Gathering materials for flight catering facility. Thanks to Sky Ranger for the early boost. Needs in sig. Sending fuel 20s in return unless you want something else.

SCUD, 1 defroster sent.

Red Fox One, tdv : If you have sent me gifts, I have not received any for the past few days.

Everyone else: I have returned almost every single gift sent to Bali Hi, Bali2 & Bali131. If you have been sending me gifts and did not get a gift in return, please PM me.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Nothing from TDVCrApple2 either.
I think you are being targetted again!!
Thanks for letting me know - I would have thought so if TDV19 was only affected - but if TDVCrApple2 is also affected then it must be a general issue. Many people in the other forum have also reported the same issue. I will just have to wait and see of get TDV19 transfered over to TDV25!!! Doh!! :banghead:

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Just to try something different tried to send the following from TDV20:

Long - Nav Module
Gt city (GT city 3) Osc Beacon

Please let me know if you got them...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi all
Thanks for the gifts NOYA12 received, gifts for today already send out again.
Still looking for 1x TV-Panel, who can and is willing to send me??????????
Thx in advance.
Further nothing drops from the giftshop, not from the 1 i have now either from my neighbors, DAMN GIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S

Sorumbas

Hi everyone, thanks for the gifts!
I´m facing some problems sending the gifts due to my large list of gifts and some game crashes. Today i lost 6 gifts and i don´t know who sent me. If u didn´t receive ur normal gift from me today it means that u r one of the six. I´m returning all the gifts that get. ;)
The third gift shop is open to visit.

Good beggining of the week to all. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom