Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Monday 28th January 2013 Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
pienicki - have you thought about contacting GIS to say you have to move phones due to an upgrade/broken phone etc... they will be able to move your game over - but then again it is some times to fun to start from scrach and make all different mistakes... :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a826d4n
Username
PIE2 +item
pienicki - have you thought about contacting GIS to say you have to move phones due to an upgrade/broken phone etc... they will be able to move your game over - but then again it is some times to fun to start from scrach and make all different mistakes... :)

yes i emailed them after you gave me the address and asked them if they can put my game on my new phone and they wrote back saying there is no way they can put my game on my new phone all they can do 'in the situation' is give me any greens i have brought back, was a bit annoyed as i have read loads of times that people have been given a one time code to get there old game, shall i write again or is there no point?,it is fun starting again but would love to keep old 1

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
pienicki - tell them a story - like you phone is broken and its being relaced and you haveinvest a lot of time into ... keep going back to them... bew0072 got turned down the 1st time - so keep going back to them

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a826d4n
Username
PIE2 +item
pienicki - tell them a story - like you phone is broken and its being relaced and you haveinvest a lot of time into ... keep going back to them... bew0072 got turned down the 1st time - so keep going back to them

sorry last question would it matter though if i have started my new game which i would have by the time they get back to me? thnks

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
no it should not - but best check with bew0072 - as far as I know you start a new game on the new phone... (make sure you take pictures of your old game, level, money, buildings, stars etc) and then they will send a code to you to put into the new game to make it into the old game...

As far as I know you will loose any old neighbours... but atleast you will have your game progress

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
Updated my sig to include new Alert. As i said, it may be a fluke, but please, don't risk it on my Airport, and i won't on yours.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
Updated my sig to include new Alert. As i said, it may be a fluke, but please, don't risk it on my Airport, and i won't on yours.
Same thing happens to me as per Friso my tree has been uprooted and replanted several times in attempting to hide it, but my neighbors still manage to locate it :)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
I've tried that and it didn't work...
What you need to do it disconnect it from the internet just before your tree is about be harvested - say 1hr or 30mins (really does not matter) then clear all the neighbour clicks away - this should leave you a bare tree - now wait for the time to expire... when it ready to harvest you will be just left with a parcel on top...click it to harves it and then reconnect to the internet...

Sorry if that was obvious - but that is what I do on TDV4.... TDV19 is pointless for me...

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
What you need to do it disconnect it from the internet just before your tree is about be harvested - say 1hr or 30mins (really does not matter) then clear all the neighbour clicks away - this should leave you a bare tree - now wait for the time to expire... when it ready to harvest you will be just left with a parcel on top...click it to harves it and then reconnect to the internet...

Sorry if that was obvious - but that is what I do on TDV4.... TDV19 is pointless for me...

Yes my explanation was really difficult haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom