Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Monday 28th January 2013 Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3qvcmi
Username
Maqu86
i need cognac, ir make up, or items for duty-free shop please! and passengers too, thanks guys! sorry if you do not understand my English
update my signature

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
pienicki
I held off sending you a spare propeller until just a moment ago. Last evening when I was sending out gifts I got the impression your were changing phones, but as I haven't read anything about that today, I sent you a gift. In six more hours I will send you today's gift.

I Fly 2

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
tdv: thanks for the gifts you sent today. I acutally tried to add your iPhone account "TVDCrApple" yesterday and the invalid code message poped up. Is this the actual code or is there another code?

Sorry Long - typo on my part - it should be "TDVCrApple" - signature corrected (thanks to Suresh Pal for spotting it)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
tdv
I tried adding your TDVCrApple to my Android I Fly 2 game, but I don't think it went through. Could you please add me so I can also send you Android gifts?
Thanks,
I Fly 2

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a826d4n
Username
PIE2 +item
pienicki
I held off sending you a spare propeller until just a moment ago. Last evening when I was sending out gifts I got the impression your were changing phones, but as I haven't read anything about that today, I sent you a gift. In six more hours I will send you today's gift.

I Fly 2

bless thanks, yes am changing phones tomoro so save my gift please for my new game, tomoro evening will be starting my new game and will give u my new game code thanks

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
bless thanks, yes am changing phones tomoro so save my gift please for my new game, tomoro evening will be starting my new game and will give u my new game code thanks
I will do that. I will also add you to my I Fly account after you get your new phone. In the beginning it's always nice getting extra gifts when you are starting out.

I Fly 2

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
InCoNvEnIeNtE - thanks for trying to send the DND sign - sadly it gets converted to Fuel3 when you send from Androd to iPhone..

Perhaps some from the Android neighbours section if you can please?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a826d4n
Username
PIE2 +item
I will do that. I will also add you to my I Fly account after you get your new phone. In the b:)eginning it's always nice getting extra gifts when you are starting out.

I Fly 2

I Fly 2 THANKS that will be great, not happy boit starting again but with yours and tdv and every1 elses help on here i will be fine. thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom