Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Monday 28th January 2013 Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:
Username/Friend Code
in-game name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
Goodmorning everyone
Thanks so much for the gifts. I can fly away today to Petersburg and Barcelona, because I got some FUEL HOSE and SPARE WIRE from you. I still need more, for complete the collections.
Have a nice day and if you need something of me, please PM me.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a826d4n
Username
PIE2 +item
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
So Game Insight was able to restore my old game on my new phone, so if anyone has BEW0072-2, don't send any gifts that way cause the game no longer exists...

Please save your gifts for those who need them more than I do.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a9a9xwg
Username
86*(what-I-need)
Hi all,

If you have had me as a neighbour for a long time - please re-add me as my game was reset and I lost all my neighbours... In desperate need of catering - please help!

Thanks!

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
tdv sent invite to your iphone account. Please accept. I will surely like to help :) [by the way the username for iphone in ur signature seems incorrect, TDV or TVD ? ]

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
xxx.xxx
Username
Phantom
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom