Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Monday 19th January 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

lorenzooznerol

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04hpgs6s
Username
"ac" + what i need
1wwa (ios) needs:
weather display (2) (tower)
flight school: flight helmet (2) textbook (2) slide rule (2)
repair base (level3): drill machine (1)

if you need help, just send pm or tag

Device
  1. iPad
Username
French Post
Hello all,

I try to anticipate my future buildings' upgrades as I've noticed they are "ineffective" while upgrading (bummer :cautious:).

Signature updated below.

Happy flying to all :)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Hello all,

I try to anticipate my future buildings' upgrades as I've noticed they are "ineffective" while upgrading (bummer :cautious:).
Signature updated below.
Happy flying to all :)

Hi @French Post, It is good to anticipate on future buildings, but your level is not high enough (I think) to receive all items. See: https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/receiving-gifts-at-a-low-level.6932/

With this people don't sent you a good item which turns into fuel3 or pas5, they can then better sent fuel20 or pas10
I think you need level 23 for Archive box, Master plan and City Model
Fuel station items are never giftable....... so you have to fly for the reinforced frame and triple wire

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Hi all,

Updated my signature. Thank you for the many gifts for Jpjpjp4. There are more then 20 so can't sent back to everybody every day.
Between brackets is the far future when I have enough coins so not in a hurry. I try to level up as quickly as possible

R3d_F1v3

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04kf2sac
Username
R3d_F1v3
Thanks to those who sent me gifts! I would be grateful for the following items:

Altimeter
Fuel
Attitude Indicator
Wireless Compass
Passengers
Fuel Catalyst
Medium to High Level Repair Items

Device
  1. iPad
Username
French Post
Thank you @flip123 for you kind and thoughtful advice. I'm still learning my way around AC and it's comforting to know the high-flyers are willing to lend a helpful hand to the newbies.

I've modified and updated my signature accordingly, below.

Many thanks again ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom