Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Mission control center

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047p2zytb
Username
AndreBC
For the new assignment I have to visit the MISSION CONTROL CENTER at my neighbor.
But when I do so It doesn't work.
Every control center is level 2 or 3. That seems not to work.
I visit about 15 but none is ok.

How can I solve this assignment?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220115-021938_Airport City.jpg
    Screenshot_20220115-021938_Airport City.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 79
Small Village.
Yeah, visited that. Going to take 3 days to clear that task. Poor game design. Having 1 /3 of the tasks out of action for 3/4 of the event for people with no no low level neighbours seems like a bad choice. Frantically trying to add low level neighbours with them to try and clear it more quickly 😜.
Also one of the tasks is to visit 6 townhouses in your OWN city, even if you don't have them. Visiting them in neighbours cities is fine I guess. Though it does burn through a lot of daily visits. From the other thread, that one requires 30 visits

Last edited:
Yeah, visited that. Going to take 3 days to clear that task. Poor game design. Having 1 /3 of the tasks out of action for 3/4 of the event for people with no no low level neighbours seems like a bad choice. Frantically trying to add low level neighbours with them to try and clear it more quickly 😜.
Also one of the tasks is to visit 6 townhouses in your OWN city, even if you don't have them. Visiting them in neighbours cities is fine I guess. Though it does burn through a lot of daily visits. From the other thread, that one requires 30 visits
Town houses have to be your own unless it says neighbours. I have the same problem task one round house. Problem is i had it continuously yesterday and it takes 2 days to reload! Pain in the butt. Might have to delete building and rebuild just to get rid of it!

I have a similar problem with Tower Building. It has been my first task for 11 repeated times since yesterday!!!! I have 2 in my city, but they reload in 2 days too.
Solution I found (probably a bug in AC): when visiting neighbours with Tower Building, I click the Tower Building in 6th place, as an extra visit by watching ad-video.
This option counts me as if it were a visit to my own Tower!! (y)
Anyway I put my Tower B. in the warehouse a while ago... Let's see what happens!

I have a similar problem with Tower Building. It has been my first task for 11 repeated times since yesterday!!!! I have 2 in my city, but they reload in 2 days too.
Solution I found (probably a bug in AC): when visiting neighbours with Tower Building, I click the Tower Building in 6th place, as an extra visit by watching ad-video.
Anyway I put my Tower B. in the warehouse a while ago... Let's see what happens!
I’ll try that. Warehousing as you say an option too.

Didnt work. Nice bug for you though. Guess I’ll have to wait another 24 hours and then warehouse after I’ve got rid of the task.

That is indeed a crap assigment.
I have been browsing my 400 neighbours to see if they have a level 1 mission control center.
Now I am stuck at 2/3.
Luckily I have completed already the complete event but I would like to maintain my high position in the ranking.

Alarm Clock is a good one and also visit neighbours and visit that needed building as 6 th. worked fine with me.
I also use sometimes the Matruska.

Morris

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
032e7lbbo
Username
Morris
Doesn’t work on iOS.

This is a windows only bug (in this case I like it, so I'll call it a feature). It's been like this since G! implemented the workaround for the ads.

Town houses have to be your own unless it says neighbours. I have the same problem task one round house. Problem is i had it continuously yesterday and it takes 2 days to reload! Pain in the butt. Might have to delete building and rebuild just to get rid of it!
In this case I didn't have any on my city or warehouse) and it asked me to do 6 collections from them from my own city. It happened to me on two of my support accounts. One of which I already had task 2 blocked by the task to visit 3 level 1 mission controls in neighbour cities . So it was either spend 8 greenies or have 2 /3 of my tasks blocked for the rest of the event.

Hopefully I'll complete this event on my support amounts. It seems this event is a bit buggy/ not well thought out

Last edited:
Top Bottom