Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Missing Planes

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
045btjuaj
Username
Longwolf1972
Is anyone else missing planes in reserve since the new update? I'm missing a hawk a giant and a raven. I contacted support and they said I still have them. If I do I'd like to nkow where they are.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
045btjuaj
Username
Longwolf1972
I'm just going to have to buy them again I guess. I contacted support again bu8t still no reply.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
045btjuaj
Username
Longwolf1972
The reserve hangar was just one place as now. So your reserve had 4 slots or 6 open? Look at all the planes you have - listed in your warehouse planes section.

I'm going to have to I guess cause I contacted them Monday and they said it showed on their end I had them but I don't.

After looking in flights I realized my jumbo plane is missing too.

Last edited:

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
All I have is 2 repair slots and my swift and one of my owl's is in them.
Don’t confuse repair slots with reserve hangar slots.
Look at these images... loads of people have complained about ‘missing planes’ only to realise they are in fact there.
AE880E6C-19AC-4026-A7E2-DB72A1F29E88.jpeg
DB2A5F7B-8862-4606-948B-0897B48F9DCB.jpeg
930B8030-3B83-4337-B546-092802A5D87A.jpeg

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
045btjuaj
Username
Longwolf1972
If it’s in your warehouse does it say Use or Flight/Sell? If it says Use then you have to move it to your hangar to fly it.

My only option is to sell them. I even opened a stand and same thing just sell wouldn't let me place. In my reserve I show only 2 slots thatare full then the option to buy another slot for 5 dollars.

But you cant use them direct from the warehouse. What does it say underneath the plane USE or In Flight/ Sell. If its Inflight/sell then they are active in your fleet. If it says USE it means it is in storage and you have to get it out of the warehouse. The reserve hangar is completely different storage place. Those are all ACTIVE planes that you have to switch with other active planes to be able to use them.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
045btjuaj
Username
Longwolf1972
But you cant use them direct from the warehouse. What does it say underneath the plane USE or In Flight/ Sell. If its Inflight/sell then they are active in your fleet. If it says USE it means it is in storage and you have to get it out of the warehouse. The reserve hangar is completely different storage place. Those are all ACTIVE planes that you have to switch with other active planes to be able to use them.

It says sell

Top Bottom