Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

MCC2

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03b9zd7zf
Username
FlyHigh1993
Hello, I’m new here. I’ve been playing on this game for 5 days and I must say I’m hooked. And currently I’m having difficulty on upgrading my MCC1 to MCC2 because I can’t send Communication Antenna & Optical System because it ain’t there in my send gift section. Help? I’ll try to give what you wanted in return if I have em.

Level currently : 21
Stars : 32
My Id : 03b9zd7zf

Please take a look at my city 🙏🏽 I’ve been using this forum as a guide to build up my city, so far it went quite well. I would love to know other people thinks about it too. Appreciated it!

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03b9zd7zf
Username
FlyHigh1993
Have you ever considered playing videos?
I tried that. It only available if you haven’t got any part for it.

Like when I have 0/4 part i can use the video to get the part. But after that it won’t give me again. I don’t know why. It’s like the game only allows me to collect part from the free video only once. When I already obtain one it won’t give me the free video anymore. Is this normal?

Like when I have 0/4 part i can use the video to get the part. But after that it won’t give me again. I don’t know why. It’s like the game only allows me to collect part from the free video only once. When I already obtain one it won’t give me the free video anymore. Is this normal?
It could be normal, however I wish you the best in finding what you need

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW

Nope. You can use video even when you have 1 of the items. I do it all the time. It has nothing to do with number of items you have.

It’s probably because you already used your quota for the day. We get 10 videos per day.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03b9zd7zf
Username
FlyHigh1993
Nope. You can use video even when you have 1 of the items. I do it all the time. It has nothing to do with number of items you have.

It’s probably because you already used your quota for the day. We get 10 videos per day.
Really? But it dosent go that way for me. I tried everything for the past 6 days. Still the same.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03b9zd7zf
Username
FlyHigh1993
Sometimes I can only play one video. So I go and do something else and then can watch more. It does appear tho that everyone’s game seems to handle things differently. Sometimes it says ‘not available’. Hold your finger on play for 5 secs and it often starts.
Good info bruv, I try again tomorrow and see if it work out for me. Thanks!

Top Bottom