Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Marine City?

Jay J

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Pls see signature
Username
jj- / minime-
@Dave I only played a few times after installing the game just to get 4 free greens :D. At first, I wasn't interested in playing it. But as I played just a bit more (change of scenery from AC ;)) it turned out to be almost identical to AC how it is played.
My game name is JayJ. (I don't know the way around there yet, but you need to enter the name to become neighbors.) Won't you be my Sunshine Bay neighbor, Dave :)?

@Dave I only played a few times after installing the game just to get 4 free greens :D. At first, I wasn't interested in playing it. But as I played just a bit more (change of scenery from AC ;)) it turned out to be almost identical to AC how it is played.
My game name is JayJ. (I don't know the way around there yet, but you need to enter the name to become neighbors.) Won't you be my Sunshine Bay neighbor, Dave :)?

Ah brilliant. Must say I am kind of really getting into it the more I play it. Will add you when im in the game later (y)

Jay J

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Pls see signature
Username
jj- / minime-
Has GI changed the way land expansions took place? When I first started out playing the game the only way to expand land was through adding Facebook friends. Needless to say I deleted the game at that point.
I just purchased the first expansion with some greens. No need for FB friends.
You just need a Building Permit, which drops from Town Hall. I am not sure how often... but you can get it as a gift from neighbors, too.

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
They buildingpermit drops from town hall once a day as long as it isn't unfinished with updating
When you buy with greenies, no permit is needed.

My son is/was playing the game, but my game can't get neighbors somehow..... I don't get a random list to choose/invite people and I don't (didn't) have anyone who played it I knew.... And helpdesk gave even worse answers then with airport city.
Also there are quests but they are not visible in my game.... When my son wants to play, he can, but I think the game has to many bugs around neighbors and Facebook interaction

Top Bottom