Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Maps, what to do with them as a new player?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Just as title says, i recently got my first map from a green launch, in a few hours i will get another one. What are my options with maps, and which one would you recommend to me?
Note: I don`t have that much resources.

Awesomerowend

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03x4wkss3
Username
Bertus ZA
Wait until you have enough resources to do at least 40 flights (using fuel speed up too) before you activate: thus at least access to 2000 units of fuel (preferably from gift F20 rather than fuel stock). Reminder you will need a stock of landing lamps as well. This is what I try, so I might run spacemaps only once every two weeks.

In my assumption I think you are referring to a map you for from a green launch.

This is what you need:
  1. A map from all 5 destinations (Bangalore, Berkeley, Edmonton, Perth & Novosibirsk)
  2. At least 100 landing lamps obtained from Turkish Coast or neighbours
  3. 5100 units of fuel
  4. 3800 passengers
  5. 4 AC green for golden dice

The above information allows you to fly 20 trips per activated map

In my assumption I think you are referring to a map you for from a green launch.

This is what you need:
  1. A map from all 5 destinations (Bangalore, Berkeley, Edmonton, Perth & Novosibirsk)
  2. At least 100 landing lamps obtained from Turkish Coast or neighbours
  3. 5100 units of fuel
  4. 3800 passengers
  5. 4 AC green for golden dice

The above information allows you to fly 20 trips per activated map
Or 100 flights on 1 map and then do it again next time with another map. Lo,ger to start but far more economic if you dont have many maps.

Even better get 100 LL in the warehouse. Put LL on your game name for a few days before but dont accept them. Then you can fill up your warehouse when its empty.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
And what about passengers?
An owl plane (which is what you need to fly the maps from green launches) seats 38.
38 x 100 = 3,800 passengers over 3 hours.
This isn’t massively onerous, and even a fairly small airport should manage this.
I suspect with 6 of each of the standard coin brought 1 min, 2 min, 15 min, 20 min and 1hour buildings, you’ll be fine.
Make sure your terminal is full beforehand.

Top Bottom