Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Make launches separate

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04nezzjz
Username
Andy12108
I think there should be a feature where green, blue and red launches are separate from each other as it is pointless having all 3 launch pads if you can only do one launch at a time and a waste of space
If you have 3 launch pads you should be able to send 3 space ships at the same time. And also an option if you want other people to be able to join your space programme which can be removed at any time during launch to stop people hijacking your launch.
Would love to hear your views on this
Thanks
Andy

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
I think there should be a feature where green, blue and red launches are separate from each other as it is pointless having all 3 launch pads if you can only do one launch at a time and a waste of space
If you have 3 launch pads you should be able to send 3 space ships at the same time. And also an option if you want other people to be able to join your space programme which can be removed at any time during launch to stop people hijacking your launch.
Thanks
Andy
I'd not recommend that - It's hard to handle QL party in one color - imagine in all 3

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Thanks
Andy

1st of all trying to launch all 3 would take alot of resources which people may or may not have. Green and blue launches share the same items.

2nd The developers would have to rewrite alot of code to do as you suggested. This cause new issues/bugs which would possibly effect your game including resetting it to the beginning.

Some people have invested time and effort into building the ideal city and do not want to start again.

The ability to kick people off prior the launching was introduced one or two updates back for people who put in points on a regular basis
Unfortunately if someone whose is your neighbor puts a large amount of fuel to hijack that flight in one go, there is little you can do. You just have to watch out for them on future flights

Last edited:

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Making the launchpad 1 upgradable building like the control center would be nice though. So once you have lvl 3 you get a choise what color you want to start instead of 3 different buildings.
it would be nice, but keep in mind that first only green was introduced, later blue and finally red. And except changes in code it would make a common mistakes to pick wrong launches more often. Now everyone is waiting for mars one.

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
it would be nice, but keep in mind that first only green was introduced, later blue and finally red. Now everyone is waiting for mars one.
Well they could have made it upgradable just like the CC from the start I mean it works for every other building why not that :)

Anyway I doubt it will happen as they want us to spend more greens on land not the other way around but can always hope right :D

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Well they could have made it upgradable just like the CC from the start I mean it works for every other building why not that :)

Anyway I doubt it will happen as they want us to spend more greens on land not the other way around but can always hope right :D
I forgot one sentence - edited seconds later - you are too fast :)

B17 Flying Fortress

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
B17
It would be nice. Quantums aside, say you launch a rocket, now you have to wait 24 hrs to start fueling again. Launch a red, use smaller fuels on a green or blue until the red returns. The world of airport has gone and got itself in a big damn hurry. I remember the days it would take most of the day to fuel a rocket without fear of being hijacked.

B17

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
@Andy Reed, you don't even know how launches work, yet you propose changes to the rules?
Not cool man, not cool.

I have advice to you: launching is difficult. It takes team effort to do it right. Just because you can do launch doesn't mean you can do it good. Don't start your own launches (I never do), look to join a QL party and learn how it's done. With a launch every few minutes there is barely enough time to manage one color, not even talking about 3.

Thanks
Andy
Are you suggesting a closed/private launch that NOBODY can join?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04nezzjz
Username
Andy12108
My idea is a tick box so you can have a private launch or public launch to give new players a chance to do a launch without being hijacked

Top Bottom