Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Lost cupcakes in Easter Cheer quest...GLITCH

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20abbw8kh
Username
Husker4ever
Okay, so I had 8,264 cupcakes. The hour had passed and I collected my 30 cupcakes from my six Farmers' Markets. I clicked on the Easter Cheer quest icon on the upper left, and when it opened, it suddenly showed I had 0 cupcakes. I checked my ranking, and it still showed 8,264. I thought it was some glitch or something, so I closed Airport City and reopened it. When I reopened it, it showed I had 8,264 cupcakes. Whew! What a relief. But wait, what about the 30 cupcakes I just collected? Nope. Didn't get them credited. It should show 8,294 cupcakes now.

What's more, my clock jumped ahead 20 minutes. Instead of it being an hour until I could collect from my Farmers' Markets again, it's only 40 minutes. Also, my planes are suddenly 20 minutes closer, my Auto Dealerships I'd just visited with coins above them again, my fuel 20 units higher, and my Mechanical Plants already finished with parts I had just started.

What gives???

Frankly, I'd rather have the 30 cupcakes than the 20 minutes because I'm in a heated race for hanging on to first place in my league.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Okay, so I had 8,264 cupcakes. The hour had passed and I collected my 30 cupcakes from my six Farmers' Markets. I clicked on the Easter Cheer quest icon on the upper left, and when it opened, it suddenly showed I had 0 cupcakes. I checked my ranking, and it still showed 8,264. I thought it was some glitch or something, so I closed Airport City and reopened it. When I reopened it, it showed I had 8,264 cupcakes. Whew! What a relief. But wait, what about the 30 cupcakes I just collected? Nope. Didn't get them credited. It should show 8,294 cupcakes now.

What's more, my clock jumped ahead 20 minutes. Instead of it being an hour until I could collect from my Farmers' Markets again, it's only 40 minutes. Also, my planes are suddenly 20 minutes closer, my fuel 20 units higher, and my Mechanical Plants already finished with parts I had just started.

What gives???

Frankly, I'd rather have the 30 cupcakes than the 20 minutes because I'm in a heated race for hanging on to first place in my league.
Very occasionally the game gets caught in time. I’ve had it on iOS and Android - it doesn’t happen often these days. It usually happens after re-opening the game when it wasn’t shut down properly. There isn’t anything you can do unfortunately.
Just search time travel in the search bar and you will see the vast number of complaints players used to have. Your game got blocked for cheating when this happened - yet it isn’t your fault.
On that note, check that your passenger numbers count towards your alliance task upon landing. GI have 2 levels of blocking; 1 locks you out entirely, the other disables online features. If your passengers are counting you are fine - there is still nothing you can do for your lost cupcakes. You can chase support but I doubt they’ll do anything.

Yes, there are multiple leagues. You are in a Titanium League, emphasis on the "a". There are hundreds or maybe even thousands of Titanium Leagues, each one with around a hundred players. Which one you end up in is random.
I don’t really think there are hundreds of titanium leagues (my guess would be less than 10). But it’s really indifferent.

what I really don’t understand is why do you fight for number one in any league (well, besides platinum, not that I ever been #1 there). It’s a waste of resources.It can be interesting to get there somewhere during the day, just to catch the prize (the daily reward corresponds to the highest position reached between consecutive resets, no matter if you’re there just before reset or not).

The only valid reason would be as a personal conquest...

What's more, my clock jumped ahead 20 minutes. Instead of it being an hour until I could collect from my Farmers' Markets again, it's only 40 minutes. Also, my planes are suddenly 20 minutes closer, my Auto Dealerships I'd just visited with coins above them again, my fuel 20 units higher, and my Mechanical Plants already finished with parts I had just started.

What gives???

Do u back up ur game

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above

What gives???

I would ticket this if you experience it again, before you get the time traveling block...

Top Bottom