Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Loss of bank bonus

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Foggy1198s
Username
Foggy1198s
Not sure if this is a glitch,

When you make a purchase from the bank either coins / notes you used to get a bonus but the bonus has gone.
Could it be a glitch or is the bonus being swapped for something better :)

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Not sure if this is a glitch,

When you make a purchase from the bank either coins / notes you used to get a bonus but the bonus has gone.
Could it be a glitch or is the bonus being swapped for something better :)
@Foggy1198s
What bonus are you referring to? In cases where it's a chest, it shows up in your Warehouse under the Item Sets tab.
If the bonus is coins or banknotes, they are included in the total given you.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Foggy1198s
Username
Foggy1198s
@greensmith

At the bank if you paid £79.99 for 400 greenies / 220,000 coins you used to get the lunar mission chest as a bonus

£39.99 for 295 greenies / 100,000 coins would get you the Prometheus mission chest as a bonus

£22.99 for 112 greenies / 56,000 coins would get you the Space exploration chest as a bonus

These 3 chests are no longer offered as a bonus when you buy from the bank

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
@greensmith

At the bank if you paid £79.99 for 400 greenies / 220,000 coins you used to get the lunar mission chest as a bonus

£39.99 for 295 greenies / 100,000 coins would get you the Prometheus mission chest as a bonus

£22.99 for 112 greenies / 56,000 coins would get you the Space exploration chest as a bonus

These 3 chests are no longer offered as a bonus when you buy from the bank
@Foggy1198s
Thanks for the information. Was this a regular purchase or one of the special "sale" purchases? It could be that the chests are only offered as bonuses during the special "sales."
Cheers,
Tom

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
What do you mean by "nothing valuable"? Got nothing or got something and it is useful or you do not need it?
I got items which i was having in large quantities like phone,dalai lama etc. But yes i got lassi which i needed as it was not dropping from delhi thus completing the mission.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I got items which i was having in large quantities like phone,dalai lama etc. But yes i got lassi which i needed as it was not dropping from delhi thus completing the mission.
Yes, isusally is like that. Getting the items that are nor really needed... But, maybe one day... :D

Top Bottom