Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Losing greenies.....getting really annoyed of this

SkyRider

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ymyskg
Username
SkyRider
Like many players, I was waiting for a weekend to get free 3 greenies and buy some land, but again I've lost 1 greenie which means postponing land expansion for a week or so.
The problem:
When I'm collecting passengers and coins, I do it by quickly tapping on respective buildings, but due to phone screen size (it's small, even 6"is small LOL) from time to time I click on a building which was collected already, so the speed up pops with a choice to use 1 greenie or watch AD This happens so fast that it is almost guaranteed I will tap on "use 1 greenie", which is absolutely not what I want - 1 greenie for a few coins LOL.
Solution:
There should be a confirmation pop-up every time you will spend a greenie. Greenies are not spent so often, so this pop-up won't be annoying but instead will help us to save precious resource.

Screenshot_20190810-102402_Airport City.jpg

Like many players, I was waiting for a weekend to get free 3 greenies and buy some land, but again I've lost 1 greenie which means postponing land expansion for a week or so.
The problem:
When I'm collecting passengers and coins, I do it by quickly tapping on respective buildings, but due to phone screen size (it's small, even 6"is small LOL) from time to time I click on a building which was collected already, so the speed up pops with a choice to use 1 greenie or watch AD This happens so fast that it is almost guaranteed I will tap on "use 1 greenie", which is absolutely not what I want - 1 greenie for a few coins LOL.
Solution:
There should be a confirmation pop-up every time you will spend a greenie. Greenies are not spent so often, so this pop-up won't be annoying but instead will help us to save precious resource.

View attachment 21329
Check your settings. There is a confirmation box already. Maybe yours is set to dont confirm.

Thank you @Madge59230 ,
yes, it was turned off. But I thought it was for real money purchases only, so I ignored it till now LOL

I have found that even with the pop up I can easily spend a greenie without intending to on my iphone trying to collect passengers. I probably have spent 15-20 greenies on buildings that speed up production of 1 pax faster than the normal one minute.

It's annoying but a known technical issue/bug of the game. GI is aware and does not refund.

I have found that even with the pop up I can easily spend a greenie without intending to on my iphone trying to collect passengers. I probably have spent 15-20 greenies on buildings that speed up production of 1 pax faster than the normal one minute.

It's annoying but a known technical issue/bug of the game. GI is aware and does not refund.
I’ve done this way too many times myself. I would love it if we could disable this completely.

Top Bottom