Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Looking to join a top 50 Alliance

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
I have a top 100 that you could join.

Recently some of our members moved into top 20 alliances and we fell out of the top 50. We have a few newer players but I can see us moving into the top 50 again.

I've been with a top 20 Alliance in the past, and am ready to join another Alliance. I average about 50,000 pax a week. I would prefer an Alliance that doesn't focus on Alliance destinations as much as placement. However, I am willing to do at least one destination a week (possibly 2).
I have sent you a f/r from User12345678, kindly accept. Angie Alliance would be Ideal for you! Extract from advertisement dated 2nd August, 2021:

“NEW MEMBER REQUIRED FOR WELL ESTABLISHED ALLIANCE (LEVEL 10) - Rank last week: 47
. . .
Angie Alliance has changed the emphasis from tasks to passengers to encourage members to run bigger planes and hence increase overall passenger count. AM Tasks are not compulsory. . . .”

Last edited:

AKryztov

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2022ytz9
Username
AKryztov, Azure
We have space in All New Tadashi, but you’d have to up to 75k. Thats a question of fleet management. No tasks. Fly for fun. Usually top 18-25.
I'm currently flying a lot of Ravens (and above). I think 75K is within my reach. Do I need to join soon, or would you like me to monitor my pax numbers for this week to see where I'm averaging?

I personally fly 7 Giants for my 3rd task and Sometimes, 2 Condors. for my 2nd Task. I usually exceed 150,000 PAX a week. I have all 14 stands as well as a Level 3 Reserve Hanger with 12 slots.

But I've also found you can get some very good PAX counts with Eagles and Jumbos. Another secret I use is that I have 2 Magic Squares. The used one is 2x2 and that has those squares with greenies in the first row (10% residential bonus with radius one). The second row is subway stations (10% residential bonus with a radius of 2). The third row has 6 Skiing Facilities (1% residential bonus with a radius of 3). There are also some buildings I have from various prime packages from events that have a residential bonus and a radius of least 3. This all adds up to at least 350% bonus just for using the square.

A key in all of this is using the right fuel contract as well as Gifted fuel. It also helps to be in a good alliance. I use reserve fuel mostly for mapped flights.

@Dan @Angie @Mouse Thank you all for the invites. After carefully considering my options over the past week, I have decided to join the "All New Tadashi" Alliance. Wish me luck. I think I've got my work cut out for me. :)

Peace,
Christopher (AKryz)
Hello Christopher,

Best of luck in “All New Tadashi” Alliance. Enjoy!

Sincerely,
Angela
HAPPY FLYING!

Top Bottom