Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Looking for new neighbours

Hi,

I have a couple neighbours who only gift the items they want back, and I have a couple neighbours who are a bit hit and miss with gifting. I am looking for a few new neighbours who will be able to gift daily, give or take. Ideally they will be able to gift Wireless Compass and above. I have unlocked all the gift slots, so I can gift everything you'd expect. I don't have F20 on my main.

Please reply to this thread or PM me if you are interested as I don't like to add random friend requests.. Friend code in signature.

Air Z

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
048ogrc2r
Username
Will.i.am
Is this the place to find neighbours?
I just started playing for 2 weeks and would like to find forum members as neighbours for long term playing. Playing on android.

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
I just started playing for 2 weeks and would like to find forum members as neighbours for long term playing. Playing on android.

I'd suggest for you to search around the forum and look for neighbors with Planetarium for you to visit. Then send them a message to add them as neighbors. It's a good way to earn coins (and to get space launch items). It helped me a lot during my early months of playing the game when gold coin is very very scarce.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
048ogrc2r
Username
Will.i.am
I'd suggest for you to search around the forum and look for neighbors with Planetarium for you to visit. Then send them a message to add them as neighbors. It's a good way to earn coins (and to get space launch items). It helped me a lot during my early months of playing the game when gold coin is very very scarce.
Thank you for the advice

Hi Sk2 i have 2 games with each 6planetariums and all the other visitrelated buildings if you want you can send requests and il accept you as a neighbor
Here arre the codes to my 2 games--- mo1=203006rf and mo2=20dbnfe4
my 3rd game is waiting to be fixedd by GI when its fixed iam happy to add you on that one too
i will let you know when its done.

have a good day (night) Mo elbo

@mo elbo Can I add both of your games to my neigbours list?
Most of the neigbours I have so far do not have 5 buildings that can give space related items.

Also still looking for neigbours who can gift each day. Fuel 20 and Flight Catering are the items I need most currently. In a few weeks I will have to upgrade the mission control center to level 3, so those antennas might also be welcome.
Items I can gift can be found in my signature.

Most of the neigbours I have so far do not have 5 buildings that can give space related items.

Also still looking for neigbours who can gift each day. Fuel 20 and Flight Catering are the items I need most currently. In a few weeks I will have to upgrade the mission control center to level 3, so those antennas might also be welcome.
yes ofcourse send the requests and il accept them asap

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
048ogrc2r
Username
Will.i.am
Hi Sk2 i have 2 games with each 6planetariums and all the other visitrelated buildings if you want you can send requests and il accept you as a neighbor
Here arre the codes to my 2 games--- mo1=203006rf and mo2=20dbnfe4
my 3rd game is waiting to be fixedd by GI when its fixed iam happy to add you on that one too
i will let you know when its done.

have a good day (night) Mo elbo

I like to add you sir. Request sent to both acc.
My IGN is SK2_0083. LvL 24.

Currently all my neighbours are randomly add from the game. Trying to find forum members and slowly remove in-game random neighbours.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
048ogrc2r
Username
Will.i.am

I can gift F20 daily. Request sent.
my IGN is SK2_0083.

Just started playing...if you don't minda noob as your neighbour.

Top Bottom