Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Looking for friends (and trading)

Opala

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03ge4wz5t please pm or tag
Username
Opala
Hello everyone! I'm new to the game having discovered it just this weekend. However I'm already hooked. I currently don't have any friends because I wasn't sure how it worked, but now I'm needing building items and I'm also trying to overall make more money to upgrade what I already have. I'll also take whatever tips you guys can give for someone who's just starting out. Anyway, this is me reaching out to whatever help and friends I can get lol.

I wasn't sure where to post because I couldn't find a specif forum for friends requests but if there is a particular place for this I'll gladly move my post there. Thank you!

My friend code is 03ge4wz5t and the name is the same: Opala.

Last edited:
Hello everyone! I'm new to the game having discovered it just this weekend. However I'm already hooked. I currently don't have any friends because I wasn't sure how it worked, but now I'm needing building items and I'm also trying to overall make more money to upgrade what I already have. I'll also take whatever tips you guys can give for someone who's just starting out. Anyway, this is me reaching out to whatever help and friends I can get lol.

I wasn't sure where to post because I couldn't find a specif forum for friends requests but if there is a particular place for this I'll gladly move my post there. Thank you!
Add your friend code so that people can send you requests. You are more than welcome to send me a request, 047ix9sk. I also have a spot in a support account to daily trade.

hello and welcome! Please add your friendcode and ingame name then I can send you an invitation.

Opala

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
Opala
@Anton01 @luxurycat I added the friend code to the original post. I thought I had already added when I registered and it was visible under the profile information like everyone else's. Is there a way to check that? I also sent invites to both of you!

@Anton01 @luxurycat I added the friend code to the original post. I thought I had already added when I registered and it was visible under the profile information like everyone else's. Is there a way to check that? I also sent invites to both of you!
accepted and I sent you an invitation by one support account (PRC1).

exwhy

Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04hc6gi0
Username
exwhy-[items]

Hi :) having friends is definitely a great way to enjoy and grow the game. For building items, it is more effective to obtain through watching advertisement videos (~10 available daily). Not all friends are able to give what you need.

Opala

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
Opala
Hi :) having friends is definitely a great way to enjoy and grow the game. For building items, it is more effective to obtain through watching advertisement videos (~10 available daily). Not all friends are able to give what you need.
That makes sense. I completed a building just by watching ads, but then later on the same day when I tried a second one I couldn't and I didn't understand why😂. Thanks for the help.

That makes sense. I completed a building just by watching ads, but then later on the same day when I tried a second one I couldn't and I didn't understand why😂. Thanks for the help.
Watching advertisements to get the goods needed for the game or shortening the flight time of passengers already sent by 30% seems to be up to 10 times per account per day.

Captain Fitz

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
032dnz25u
Username
Captain Fitz
Invite sent 😀

Top Bottom