Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Looking for feedback re. crashes on Android tablets.

Device
  1. Android
Username
DonYVR
I really getting tired of the crashes/freeze-ups on my tablet. I can generally watch 2 videos, maybe 3 if I'm lucky, before it crashes. Is this common for others, or is it perhaps my tablet? It's an older Samsung Galaxy Tab A, with Android 7.
Are other players having better luck with newer tablets?

Device
  1. Android
Username
DonYVR
Have you tried restoring game resources?
I think I have sometime in the past ... but now I can't remember. I do know that I did the full "uninstall" and then reinstall of the game, playing through to level 3 to reset everything. That didn't help.

I really getting tired of the crashes/freeze-ups on my tablet. I can generally watch 2 videos, maybe 3 if I'm lucky, before it crashes. Is this common for others, or is it perhaps my tablet? It's an older Samsung Galaxy Tab A, with Android 7.
Are other players having better luck with newer tablets?
Yes. I'm running my main game on a Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 (SM-T870), Android 12.
AC and ads: never crashes or freezes. Apart from the known AC bugs, no issues with the game.
I also have an old Samsung Tab S2, Android 7, but don't run AC on it. It feels like I'm driving Fred Flinstone's car when I use it - half the speed of the S7. I suggest selling a kidney and upgrading to a new machine. :D

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
They have removed the restore game resources from the game settings page , wellin iOS…. so where do you find it?
On my iPad, I scroll to the bottom of the Settings page. It's below the settings for sound, music, etc. and beside the setting for app icon.

1653477184305.png

I think I have sometime in the past ... but now I can't remember. I do know that I did the full "uninstall" and then reinstall of the game, playing through to level 3 to reset everything. That didn't help.
I too play on older Android tablet and game becomes salty sometimes so regularly perform an RGR (restoring game resources) under settings AND device restart after each event a\or when notice app size has increased too much under manage applications within device settings.

It won't eliminate crashes but does help.

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
Username
DonYVR
Yes. I'm running my main game on a Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 (SM-T870), Android 12.
AC and ads: never crashes or freezes. Apart from the known AC bugs, no issues with the game.
I also have an old Samsung Tab S2, Android 7, but don't run AC on it. It feels like I'm driving Fred Flinstone's car when I use it - half the speed of the S7. I suggest selling a kidney and upgrading to a new machine. :D
Yes, that may be the way to go. Time to invest in a new tablet. Not sure I can spare a kidney, though. Please send me one as a gift through the game. :)

Device
  1. Android
Username
DonYVR
I use that feature after every update. Never have problems. Give it a try and then fully reboot your device and see if that helps
Thanks. I tried the "restore game resources" and it helps a bit. I can watch a couple more videos before it freezes now.

Device
  1. Android
Username
DonYVR
I too play on older Android tablet and game becomes salty sometimes so regularly perform an RGR (restoring game resources) under settings AND device restart after each event a\or when notice app size has increased too much under manage applications within device settings.

It won't eliminate crashes but does help.
I tried restoring game resources yesterday and like you said, it doesn't eliminate crashes, but it has helped.
Thanks.

Yes, that may be the way to go. Time to invest in a new tablet. Not sure I can spare a kidney, though. Please send me one as a gift through the game. :)
No offal in my warehouse I'm afraid. But I can send Xray Scanner, Textbook (Gray's Anatomy), Silver Sickle, Pruning Shears and a Stapler.

So you can do it yourself. :)

Top Bottom