Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Looking for a QL Party

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Please PM.
Username
Airport City
So QL is on the way
Date: 23/6/2020
Yujie A9C99212-E09B-4C12-81BD-5C71174CFC8C.jpeg

Ken Kyu Air

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
03mkk3ddl, 048nmfkm8
Username
KenKyu1 (item needed) and KK2 (item needed)
I have a QL, would you want to join our team
If you guys have QL, we can wait for 15 minutes
Yujie

Please stop telling people that you have a QL, you don’t even have one.

This photo below alone is more than enough to prove that you don’t have a QL. You certainly haven’t got a QL in your warehouse otherwise there should be a number displayed on the quantum leap (Theory of everything collection) and you can’t possibly have an active QL too. If zoomed in to this picture, we would see that you have a launch which returns in 11 hours. Hence, no QL is activate.
92554DBB-633A-4417-A05B-AF1A22A70266.jpeg

Please don’t just trick people around, hope you’ve learned a lesson.
KenKyu

I wouldn't be quite so hard though I certainly understand why one would be angry.
However, as most know everything in this game is not exactly spelled out and at times
is very confusing. My guess this was an error on their part and not a deliberate action.
Of course just my opinion and may be totally wrong. :cool:
Reading through @Yujie ‘s original post I’m inclined to agree with you WP! The player’s picture also confuses the issue unnecessarily. It’s also easy to forget that although we communicate in English here, it is not the native language for many of us. Throw in an exciting new event for hundreds of new players and forum members and we have an unwelcome, but not unexpected recipe for disappointment and hurt feelings.

@Wired Parrott ’s comment is spot on about how the game and, at times, the forum can be confusing. One thing the forum is, however, is a positive community where players of all skill levels and backgrounds from around the world can meet and communicate to share ideas and experiences about this wonderful game so many of us love.

Reading through @Yujie ‘s original post I’m inclined to agree with you WP! The player’s picture also confuses the issue unnecessarily. It’s also easy to forget that although we communicate in English here, it is not the native language for many of us. Throw in an exciting new event for hundreds of new players and forum members and we have an unwelcome, but not unexpected recipe for disappointment and hurt feelings.

@Wired Parrott ’s comment is spot on about how the game and, at times, the forum can be confusing. One thing the forum is, however, is a positive community where players of all skill levels and backgrounds from around the world can meet and communicate to share ideas and experiences about this wonderful game so many of us love.
This thread was moved from QL Green Launch
It wasn't his only confusing thread. There were others.

Top Bottom