Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Level 60 reset again - I am very very angry now

here is what they had me do, it fixed my gamerader(windows version)you can have them reference my ticket #

Аlisa Mironova Monday at 08:45
Dear player,

It looks like the most suitable solution in your case is to reinstall the game on your device. Don't worry, we'll restore your progress right away.

This guide walks you through the required steps:
1) Write down your friend code.
To see your friend code tap Sociality (the button with 3 people in the bottom menu) → press another button with 3 people → choose the Add Friend tab.
2) Delete the game from your device.
To delete the game please follow the instructions: Go to Settings -> choose Applications -> Manage applications and choose the required application. You will see some options available. Press the Uninstall button to delete the game.
3) Install the game from Windows Store.
4) Complete the tutorial.
5) Send me your new friend code

This information will help me to assist you further! Thank you for playing our game!

Sincerely,
Alisa
Game Insight Support Team

Hi David
Just to let you know, I have just suffered the same fate this evening - reverted from 61 to 60 with losses all round. I have changed my profile and signature to show no gifts and I have sent a message to G! support. As a relative newcomer this was the last thing I needed especially as G! must by now have had many similar reports and should be looking for a fix.
Regards

Hi David
Just to let you know, I have just suffered the same fate this evening - reverted from 61 to 60 with losses all round. I have changed my profile and signature to show no gifts and I have sent a message to G! support. As a relative newcomer this was the last thing I needed especially as G! must by now have had many similar reports and should be looking for a fix.
Regards

here is what they had me do, to fix my windows version of AC , step 3 download from : Google, windows store, yo get the meaning, gave ticket # for them to reference

you can have them reference my ticket #

Dear player,

It looks like the most suitable solution in your case is to reinstall the game on your device. Don't worry, we'll restore your progress right away.

To see your friend code tap Sociality (the button with 3 people in the bottom menu) → press another button with 3 people → choose the Add Friend tab.
To delete the game please follow the instructions: Go to Settings -> choose Applications -> Manage applications and choose the required application. You will see some options available. Press the Uninstall button to delete the game.
3) Install the game from Windows Store

This information will help me to assist you further! Thank you for playing our game!

Sincerely,
Alisa

here is what they had me do, to fix my windows version of AC , step 3 download from : Google, windows store, yo get the meaning, gave ticket # for them to reference

you can have them reference my ticket #

Dear player,

3) Install the game from Windows Store

Sincerely,
Alisa

Hi David
Message from G! ---""I am going to escalate your request to our tech team. They will take up the question to ensure the best solution for you.
The case review can ask some time and I'll revert to you when I have an update for your case."".
I Would have thought by now they would have an immediate response team!
By the way when you wrote down the friend code at (1) above I assume it was the old code? What then did you do with it?
Regards
An unhappy barman!(n)(n)(n)

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Petapann1
My game on iPadPro is also bugged, had the loading.... Loading.... issue, but game never launched. Had the identical message from GI non-support saying delete, download etc etc same steps as listed in numerous posts in this thread.

I am waiting, waiting for my game progress to be restored I won't be spending any money on this game until I have my progress fully restored, I'll walk away and write to Apple as the distributor, post reviews as far and wide as I can about the appalling unprofessional conduct of this game which is not fit for purpose.

I have someone supposedly called Mary handling my ticket.

Seriously not going to be rating this game anything but a 1 in any review.

The only thing GI will understand is loss of revenue.

When I created my ticket, I was very thorough and even suggested that my issue was the same issue experienced by @david smith and gave his ticket number. I was actually somewhat scolded for not being patient and waiting for someone to resolve his issue??o_O That just showed me how very little they actually read of your email before their carbon copy response of, "we are here to help, let me get this info from you..." The information they asked me was all in the original ticket and the only reason I sited his ticket was because it was a resolved issue and thought it might expedite mine. A week and a half later I am still waiting for Mary to tell me the next step. I sent screenshots, etc and nothing has made my ticket move any faster. :bag::bag::bawling::bawling:

When I created my ticket, I was very thorough and even suggested that my issue was the same issue experienced by @david smith and gave his ticket number. I was actually somewhat scolded for not being patient and waiting for someone to resolve his issue??o_O That just showed me how very little they actually read of your email before their carbon copy response of, "we are here to help, let me get this info from you..." The information they asked me was all in the original ticket and the only reason I sited his ticket was because it was a resolved issue and thought it might expedite mine. A week and a half later I am still waiting for Mary to tell me the next step. I sent screenshots, etc and nothing has made my ticket move any faster. :bag::bag::bawling::bawling:
There is a reason for this - they are not very good at what they do

i always give as much detail as possible and screen shots but still always get the same bland response.

I do not think they don't read, I think they actually have no idea about how to solve the problem. I suspect they are just there to answer the email and all the support comes from someone in the background. This can only be the reason they ask such stupid questions.

Ddave1

My game on iPadPro is also bugged, had the loading.... Loading.... issue, but game never launched. Had the identical message from GI non-support saying delete, download etc etc same steps as listed in numerous posts in this thread.

I am waiting, waiting for my game progress to be restored I won't be spending any money on this game until I have my progress fully restored, I'll walk away and write to Apple as the distributor, post reviews as far and wide as I can about the appalling unprofessional conduct of this game which is not fit for purpose.

I have someone supposedly called Mary handling my ticket.

Seriously not going to be rating this game anything but a 1 in any review.

The only thing GI will understand is loss of revenue.
Deleting a game on iPad is a bad idea, the app/game has all the saved data in it, s,o any new download will always start at the beginning again.

Ddave1

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Petapann1
Deleting a game on iPad is a bad idea, the app/game has all the saved data in it, s,o any new download will always start at the beginning again.

Ddave1

I know Ddave1 but I had no choice. The first set of stereotyped instructions to deal with my issue ignored the fact that I said I was on an iPadPro and were directed at Windows games, so they sent a second set which gave the instructions about deleting as above and they assured me my game progress wwould be restored when I sent my username. Sure enough, the game progress was restored for all of one session ! Then it wouldn't load again.

I reported it again and was told to delete the game etc. I replied that I had already tried that and it had only worked long enough to send out two planes and now was back stuck on the loading screen. They replied that they knew it has been deleted and re-installed once, but that as the fault had happened again after the re-install they wanted me to delete the game again.

Since then, total silence from 'Mary' - I have sent emails asking when my game progress is going to be restored, and nothing in response.

I am totally disenchanted and will never trust this game again, which means never spending money on it.

Top Bottom