Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Level 3 Reserve hangar

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
I
Been searching throughout this forum, but I can't find the answer 😕
Can somebody pls tell me how many standard slots are there in an Reserve hangar lvl3?
If still only one I'll pass 😉
There are 10 slots in Reserve hangar 1, at level 3.
I can’t remember how many of those are ‘free’.
I have 6 unlocked, to unlock slot 7 costs 80 greens.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04cov9qx
Username
Jpepe
Been searching throughout this forum, but I can't find the answer 😕
Can somebody pls tell me how many standard slots are there in an Reserve hangar lvl3?
If still only one I'll pass 😉
Each level gives you 4 slots more

SASgold

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
035wwj2gl
Username
SASgold
If I plan on keeping my greenies for other stuff, at least for the foreseeable future, can I gain free reserve slots by buying a Reserve Hangar 2 (i.e. the second building, not upgrading the first hangar)? It seems to cost just gold and a few items and would be a nice investment if there are any free slots in there...

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
If I plan on keeping my greenies for other stuff, at least for the foreseeable future, can I gain free reserve slots by buying a Reserve Hangar 2 (i.e. the second building, not upgrading the first hangar)? It seems to cost just gold and a few items and would be a nice investment if there are any free slots in there...
Off the top of my head, 2 (I don't have one, I'm currently saving for this reason). There is a thread about this somewhere, but I don't have the time to search for it right now.

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW

@SASgold @Barkmi4 (Mike)

I don't know if it's still true for version 7.0 or not.

@SASgold @Barkmi4 (Mike)

I don't know if it's still true for version 7.0 or not.
Reserve hanger 2 level 1 comes with 4 slots, 2 are free and believe the other two are 10 amd 20 greenies

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
Reserve hanger 2 level 1 comes with 4 slots, 2 are free and believe the other two are 10 amd 20 greenies

According to the thread that I shared, level 1 Reserve Hangar 2 has 2 slots free, and then 20 greenies and 40 greenies to open 3rd and 4th slots. But really, I don't know. Just telling what I read.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I just posted a thread yesterday about the need to revamp the fleet growth of the game. I think the current prices are too expensive and with alliance tasks based on the entire fleet instead of just the active fleet, it cripples the growth potential. See my recommendations here. Maybe Ivan will see it and recommend it:

Top Bottom