Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Let's Talk 8.0 Shall We?

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
The part of me that enjoys playing the game of Airport City is looking forward to the v8 game update, the part of me that spends so many hours updating the guides is not looking forward to the v8 game update as much. I have not forgotten how much time, effect and work it took from v6 update to v7 update.

Time to open the drinks cabinet here in the UK - don't you know....

Have a good morning, afternoon, evening wherever you are in the world.

Regards and Respects
Captain WH Rollins
For some reason, I don't think there will be as many drastic changes this time around captain. I think maybe only one or two areas of major change, so I don't expect a lot of changes to your collection of usefuk guides. I could be wrong though....just a gut feel.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23igolyq
Username
A Disco
So would it be a matter of "pick one and stick with it"? If you decide to reset, you would pay greenies and restart? If you really want to get unique, a player could get 10 chances to max out their ability...either by using all 10 for one ability or spreading the 10 among multiple abilities. That would certainly add a new dimension to gameplay
so using my example, i've got 567 stars so would have 11 power ups. RIght now i'd probably stick 5 or 6 on additional fuel capacity and a couple of coins and couple on plane speed up and fuel generation speed up and fuel usage drop.... once I get the last CT upgrade which I'm heading for next i'd reset perhaps and knock off the coins and add to passengers.... especially once I get the condor fleet up and running. A new players would perhaps go for coins and guest plane speed up?

I believe there would be lots of options and reasons to think about the strategy.

I was thinking about the idea more - how about if it was tied to a new building - the "Airport City stars flight academy" - or something a bit shorter!! ;) . It could have upgrade levels for coins and each upgrade level unlocked another couple of the power up options... it wouldn't need to have greenies involved for the upgrades as you'd want to "reset" your power ups as you level up the building and the better powerups options get unlocked so a 10 greeny fee for this would get used. (As you can see i'm trying to think of the idea which will still give GI something out of it )

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
so using my example, i've got 567 stars so would have 11 power ups. RIght now i'd probably stick 5 or 6 on additional fuel capacity and a couple of coins and couple on plane speed up and fuel generation speed up and fuel usage drop.... once I get the last CT upgrade which I'm heading for next i'd reset perhaps and knock off the coins and add to passengers.... especially once I get the condor fleet up and running. A new players would perhaps go for coins and guest plane speed up?

I believe there would be lots of options and reasons to think about the strategy.

I was thinking about the idea more - how about if it was tied to a new building - the "Airport City stars flight academy" - or something a bit shorter!! ;) . It could have upgrade levels for coins and each upgrade level unlocked another couple of the power up options... it wouldn't need to have greenies involved for the upgrades as you'd want to "reset" your power ups as you level up the building and the better powerups options get unlocked so a 10 greeny fee for this would get used. (As you can see i'm trying to think of the idea which will still give GI something out of it )
I would gladly pay greenies to reset as I get better powerup options, as these purchases would be worth it. I really like this idea, and it would certainly motivate me to keep getting stars. The only thing is that I know for a fact that they wouldn't allow for us to have too many abilities, so it would either be a 100 star requirement to unlock an ability, or if they kept it at 50 stars, they would cap the amount of abilities. They could also have it spaced out, where the initial levels of stars they are 50 star requirements, but as they gather more stars, the abilities become more sparse...maybe every 100 or 200 stars (like with gathering condor stars). It would add a new dimension to gameplay, and it would also encourage players to stick around and play the game for longer periods of time, which means more revenue for GI as well.
@Ur-quan do you think this is an idea that can be implemented in the future? Maybe if you shared with the rest of the team, some version of this suggested idea can be used.

Last edited:

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
I would like to see;
1 New game levels - lets push this up to say 150 - 200.
2 New terminal levels - again lets have a few. This could be pushed to say 3,000 Before other bonuses (1,700 currently).
3 New control tower level(s) and stand(s).
4 Consolidation of some buildings into airport area for more realism. E.g. Duty Free, catering etc.
5 New launch pad.
6 Ability to see ongoing launches before joining a room
7 Sort the cosmic fuel station. Either drop all fuel, equal chances, or drop launch ready, or like space base (I would pay for upgrades if this was the case).
8 Sort the rewards for green launches so they drop 5 items, like blue and red launches. The ‘a space odyssey’ (alien legacy) collection is stupidly hard to complete.
9 add silver chest for completion of ‘history of space travel’
10 add large bronze chest for completion of ‘a space odyssey’.
11 use platinum chest as reward for new launch collection.
12 some new collections in general.
13 modify planes - ability to add first class/business class which affects flight rewards/pax.
14 a more reasonable price cap on land expansion - the cost becomes silly.
15 More land available to purchase - whilst it is so expensive, I like looking at the ‘big boys’. It is pretty clear they can’t fit everything they want to into their cities.
16 A reasonable way to increase max fuel storage - 1000 greens is still pretty stupid for the max refinery upgrade. I doubt anyone that has this has used real money.
17 overhaul subscriptions so that they are more appealing to max level players. Currently you are paying for a lot of perks you can’t use. Why not add a building external to city limits (like main stage) which drops 1 green per day for silver, 3 per day for gold?
18 more reasonable cost to upgrade item producing buildings (sweet factory, furniture factory, pharmacy).
19 A new bonus like QL to affect flights (90% increase). VW is nice, but -35% could be improved.
20 A new bonus that affects drops from neighbours buildings & your own.
21 Sort the f***ing Heli’s out. The micromanagement sucks ass. Even if you build 100 of everything, you can only run for about 3 hours whilst topping up production until you run out of items. And thats with 6 helis, let alone 8.
22 There needs to be some way to increase the 100 limit.
23 New destinations planes & helis. Maybe new craft.
24 A new dimension, maybe freight?
25 sort the drops from large bronze chest. It says items for space launch, but you can only get lab notebook or space suit.
26 sort the drops from gold chest. You can only get the prep for green launches (ironic when these are gain predominantly from red). They should drop prep for all launches.
27 make alliance tasks only based on active fleet.
28 A new group of super expensive buildings with unique attributes.
29 Some new collections, ideally complex like the ones to gain sky captain.

And that’s all I can think of for now.
I don’t expect any of the above however 😂

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I would like to see;
1 New game levels - lets push this up to say 150 - 200.
2 New terminal levels - again lets have a few. This could be pushed to say 3,000 Before other bonuses (1,700 currently).
3 New control tower level(s) and stand(s).
4 Consolidation of some buildings into airport area for more realism. E.g. Duty Free, catering etc.
5 New launch pad.
6 Ability to see ongoing launches before joining a room
7 Sort the cosmic fuel station. Either drop all fuel, equal chances, or drop launch ready, or like space base (I would pay for upgrades if this was the case).
8 Sort the rewards for green launches so they drop 5 items, like blue and red launches. The ‘a space odyssey’ (alien legacy) collection is stupidly hard to complete.
9 add silver chest for completion of ‘history of space travel’
10 add large bronze chest for completion of ‘a space odyssey’.
11 use platinum chest as reward for new launch collection.
12 some new collections in general.
13 modify planes - ability to add first class/business class which affects flight rewards/pax.
14 a more reasonable price cap on land expansion - the cost becomes silly.
15 More land available to purchase - whilst it is so expensive, I like looking at the ‘big boys’. It is pretty clear they can’t fit everything they want to into their cities.
16 A reasonable way to increase max fuel storage - 1000 greens is still pretty stupid for the max refinery upgrade. I doubt anyone that has this has used real money.
17 overhaul subscriptions so that they are more appealing to max level players. Currently you are paying for a lot of perks you can’t use. Why not add a building external to city limits (like main stage) which drops 1 green per day for silver, 3 per day for gold?
18 more reasonable cost to upgrade item producing buildings (sweet factory, furniture factory, pharmacy).
19 A new bonus like QL to affect flights (90% increase). VW is nice, but -35% could be improved.
20 A new bonus that affects drops from neighbours buildings & your own.
21 Sort the f***ing Heli’s out. The micromanagement sucks ass. Even if you build 100 of everything, you can only run for about 3 hours whilst topping up production until you run out of items. And thats with 6 helis, let alone 8.
22 There needs to be some way to increase the 100 limit.
23 New destinations planes & helis. Maybe new craft.
24 A new dimension, maybe freight?
25 sort the drops from large bronze chest. It says items for space launch, but you can only get lab notebook or space suit.
26 sort the drops from gold chest. You can only get the prep for green launches (ironic when these are gain predominantly from red). They should drop prep for all launches.
27 make alliance tasks only based on active fleet.
28 A new group of super expensive buildings with unique attributes.
29 Some new collections, ideally complex like the ones to gain sky captain.

And that’s all I can think of for now.
I don’t expect any of the above however 😂
Well shucks, we can pack up and go home after that post. Nothing else left to discuss 👏

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
How about doing something with all this wasted space?
1593391745514.png

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
I forgot to mention that I also would like to see historical stats. How many flight last week, week before, and earlier. How about passengers carried, by plane, by destination by week.

Also how about be able to view other players profile pages. What good is a profile page that no one but yourself can see?

D

Deleted member 9675

lol i have to agree with this. Had I known when I expanded the airport side of things, they were adding more plots, well most likely would have used greenies elsewhere.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Maybey a alliance trading post. you can sent collection items inside your alliance groupe. And i like to see the max 100 to go too 200
It would be great if you could do this, but the collection difficulty is AC's pride and joy, so if they wont increase drop rates, they certainly wont allow you to trade collection items. However, what they could do as a compromise is to allow trading of alliance maps. It requires a group effort to gather maps...it makes sense that the alliance can trade maps within itself to benefit all members
Speaking of which, maps need to be organized by type...not thrown together in alphabetical order. They should develop a better organization system

Top Bottom