Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Green Launch Launched.

No problems I was lobbying for other ql holders to join so that the pad returns in 2 minutes but don't stress it's all right.

Yes there's other ways to get a ql without buying it, personally I've never bought it and I'll never buy it. I'll fill you in later on how to get it, I need to step out for an hour or so duty calls.

Here's how you can get your own ql anytime you want to:

Every time you are #1 on a space launch you will get the following: (you need the maps)
Green:
Master of the universe 1
Interstellar set (maps for Novosibirsk, Edmonton, Perth, Bangalore & Berkeley)
Blue:
Master of the universe 2
The stars my destination (maps for Nagoya, Puerto Rico, Sacramento, Alexandria & Miami)
Red:
Master of the universe 3
Edge of tomorrow (maps for Beverly Hills, Vienna, Zagreb, Potsdam & Glasgow)

Complete the following collections once to get your ql:
Green:
Spacewalk (Novosibirsk)
Test pilot (Bangalore)
Space medicine (Edmonton)
Astrochemistry (Perth)
The wonders of physics (Berkeley)

Blue
Space garden (Sacramento)
Creation myths (Alexandria)
Orphans of the sky (Miami)
The little ones (Nagoya)
Across the universe (Puerto Rico)

Red
Moonlight sonata (Vienna)
Moonwalk (Glasgow)
Fantastic voyage (Beverly Hills)
Can't let you go (Zagreb)
Signs of fate (Potsdam)

Once you have all 5 maps then gather the flight items:
Landing lamps for green maps
Spare Wire & additional radar for blue maps
Nothing for red maps

Then gather enough fuel and passengers
Then activate spyglass, dice, golden dice, sky captain, lucky cap, business class, comfort class, portion of luck & golden wrench. Then fly away.

Thanks a bunch! I learned that a lot of players have a town hall at lvl 7 and nothing higher.... I wondered why, until I looked at your city and realized, that you have a bunch of buildings, that allow for higher populations. I just reached lvl 35 today and was planning on buying a lvl 8 town hall..... but now I invested in an upgrade of my terminal.
I am still learning a lot.

LimSky

1200+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
Lim
Hello @Daeni and @Teboho , not sure if I may join this thread but I would have some questions for @Teboho:
1. Do you activate both Dice and Golden Dice as you are flying space maps?
2. Do you also use Vintage Weathervane or you don't need that?
3. Do you fly just one map at a time or all the maps at once? In this second case I would be grateful if you could estimate the amount of flights you do per each map.

Do you activate both Dice and Golden Dice as you are flying space maps?
Yes both are activated before flying so that they are active when I fly.
Do you also use Vintage Weathervane or you don't need that?
Nope no need for VW because I return my planes instantly (it's kind of useless with this strategy)

Do you fly just one map at a time or all the maps at once?
I activate the second map as soon as I get all that I planned to get or sometimes after I flew all the planned flights ( e.g. I may plan to fly 40 or 50 flights per map I'll then fly the said quota then activate another map)
In this second case I would be grateful if you could estimate the amount of flights you do per each map.
It's always over 20 trips per map (last map run I did 20 per map and got 5 qls)

Top Bottom