Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch LAUNCHED

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Just started a red launch - starting with some smaller items small fuel tanks, additional stabilizers, Explosive Bolts and solid fuel and a few large fuel tanks.
ideally up to about the half way point time wise. It's not an absolute rule and if people want to upload more, earlier then I am not going to be upset but if it starts to shoot up then I will add some larger items to ensure a place - If any Quantum Leaper joins us then we will abandon small items and launch ASAP - Have nice weekend all 1st place is open to anyone - I will probably aim for 2nd or 3rd
23h38m 136 points
20h 40m 626 points
16h 38m 2644 points
11h 07m 2972 points
5 Crew on board
Any QL out there or anyone who wants to be in successful launch then you can launch this now for just 28 points!! (06.00 am UK time) it will take off soon

Last edited:
Just started a red launch - starting with some smaller items small fuel tanks, additional stabilizers, Explosive Bolts and solid fuel and a few large fuel tanks.
ideally up to about the half way point time wise. It's not an absolute rule and if people want to upload more, earlier then I am not going to be upset but if it starts to shoot up then I will add some larger items to ensure a place - If any Quantum Leaper joins us then we will abandon small items and launch ASAP - Have nice weekend all 1st place is open to anyone - I will probably aim for 2nd or 3rd
23h38m 136 points
20h 40m 626 points
I passenger so far - need at least 4 people to use up all the places
i'm in

Top Bottom