Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Launch thread

Always fun to thwart a hijacker. When I lost all my neighbors with the iOS upgrade I just decided I'll only have neighbors from the forum

The alert system here is simple. When a new message is posted to a watched thread it creates an alert. Any subsequent message does not but when you click on the alert it takes you to the first unread message.

There are times where I don't get the alert but that's pretty rare. I just make sure I look for additional messages in the thread when I get the alert

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Robobobo888
Username
Robobobo888
1365118582922.png

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
Glad you were able to board, @FlyingFalcon.

I guess I shoulda changed my game name to Phactor Phil - Don't even think about joining this launch ... but I don't think there are enough characters in the field. I now know what I will do in the future tho ... pH - Private Launch ... maybe that will distract them :nailbiting:

@Robobobo888 I didn't mean for my support account to take 3rd place... the party crashers messed up plans ... Can you add a small fuel tank to take 3rd place? Then Dave can top it off and put us in space.

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
Small Items Special Now Boarding on the Blue Pad!!

Game name changed to pH-PrivateLaunch in an effort to make hijackers think twice.

Our objective is to use up small items only: Small Fuel Tank (6 points / 30 Minutes); Additional Stabilizer (12 points / 2 Hours); Explosive Bolt (24 points / 4 hours); and Solid Fuel (12 points / 2 hours). Continue contributing throughout the day until we get to 2,000 points.

Top Bottom