Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Launch thread

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04151xx1
Username
LondonMatt
Nice filling there Dave!
I'm got a stack of blues and 3 greens. If you guys want to do a red, no probs as and when.
I can take a lead on one launch if that's ok. Not had many big ones in my launch readys recently...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04151xx1
Username
LondonMatt
Two questions. I have some maps, nagoyo, Perth and sacramento. But I've never used a map before and going through all the destinations in all the categories, I can't see where to use them?

If you buy a QL for 350 greenies, is that forever?

QLs last for 24 hours. Easiest way to get them is with the maps.

The way you use them is to activate them from your warehouse. Then they show up at the top of you flight list for the duration of the map.

Ive only done the green 3 hour maps so far and I use about half the time on them. I buy a golden dice and accelerate the flights. You can do 100 flights with 3800 passengers and 5100 units of fuel. The blue and red maps last longer but require a lot more fuel and passengers. I will always accept Fuel 20 from anyone for this reason.

As far as the next launch Matt first is yours. BlueJay and I have each taken a first now so it would be your turn. Nice thing about green launches with 3 people is 576 is enough for a first place. Even with blue you're close to 2000 even with a small amount

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04151xx1
Username
LondonMatt
Cheers Dave, it actually seems like a whole lot of work for not much to compete the map routes!!!!
And that QL is super expensive for Obe days worth!! Deffo just stick to getting it as a reward.

Top Bottom