Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Launch Partners

As far as I know there's only two options - private, or public.

Now, you could coordinate a launch here, make it public long enough for your friends to join, then make it private again so only the people who have joined can contribute to the launch. Would that accomplish what you're trying to do?

You'd still run the risk of a random person joining, but if you all coordinate when to open the launch you could conceivably only leave it open for a few minutes and bump someone if you didn't really want them on the launch...

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Um, what is the "invite friends" button for? I would have thought you could make a launch private and invite specific friends. I will check this out tomorrow

20200423_093159000_ios-jpg.31075

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Um, what is the "invite friends" button for? I would have thought you could make a launch private and invite specific friends. I will check this out tomorrow

Interestingly, this option has never been available to me, duriing any of my launches, including this morning's red launch. How long have you had this option?

INVITE FRIENDS.png

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Interestingly, this option has never been available to me, duriing any of my launches, including this morning's red launch. How long have you had this option?

View attachment 37515

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
It's not my screen print, but I have this in my game also. I'm not back from my current launch for another 19 1/2 hours so can't test it out yet

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
It's not my screen print, but I have this in my game also. I'm not back from my current launch for another 19 1/2 hours so can't test it out yet

Many thanks for your reply, always learn sometime new about the game, no major problem not having this option available, but it would be good.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

I think it's a leftover from the Facebook game. It's never done anything for me on android or windows, and I never grew my facebook game to where I could do launches.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bmvk3qb
Username
craigodile
On an iPhone the ”Invite Friends” option lets you send a message to your actual phone contacts, I think inviting them to download and join Airport City. Not much use for a launch you have on the pad! 😂

I’m in a messenger launch group and, when we’re just doing a launch together, we’ll keep private and open up when somebody is ready to join and then close. To be honest we don’t do this a lot, we use the group more just to say when we’re going to put something on the pad.

Top Bottom