Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Launch fuel junk

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
049bu772
Username
JGK
I did some administration 😭 and so far this is how the list goes:

@Brodyaga
@Guilscott Air
@Xilikon (ql)
@Robert
@Paulo1845 (please send invites from your other games)
@Jim G
@Joe Randolph
@A350
@ItsRalphy
@Aviatrix
@Robbie Laker
@Tom0404
@Madge59230
@Anton01 (ql)
@PoorOldJim
@cazmillon
@jigar
@matto
@Phil555 (please send invites from your other games and alliance members)
@Dan (ql)

For those who we aren't neighbours yet my code is in my signature (Tair*item*) please send invites and also do tag or pm me so I'm alert on who I accept.
The rules of the launch remain the same.
By the looks of it we'll be going for greens.

More importantly:
Time: 06h00 UTC (08h00 a.m. +2hrs) kids will still be sleeping so none of them will be unplugging my WiFi to charge their phones:bag::X3:
Day: 14th September (I'll try to drink less this Friday evening:X3:)

Please confirm availability.
Sorry. Can't make it that time. I can be available at the late afternoon or evening though

@Brodyaga
@Guilscott Air
@Xilikon (ql)
@Robert
@Jim G
@Joe Randolph
@A350
@ItsRalphy
@Aviatrix
@Robbie Laker
@Tom0404
@Madge59230
@Anton01 (ql)
@PoorOldJim
@cazmillon
@jigar
@matto
@Dan (ql)

For those who we aren't neighbours yet my code is in my signature (Tair*item*) please send invites and also do tag or pm me so I'm alert on who I accept.

More importantly:
Time: 06h00 UTC (08h00 a.m. +2hrs) kids will still be sleeping so none of them will be unplugging my WiFi to charge their phones:bag::X3:

Wedding anniversary weekend, so my playing may be limited, but will do my best. Invite on its way!

matto

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20kcmgbxw
Username
matto

@Brodyaga
@Guilscott Air
@Xilikon (ql)
@Robert
@Jim G
@Joe Randolph
@A350
@ItsRalphy
@Aviatrix
@Robbie Laker
@Tom0404
@Madge59230
@Anton01 (ql)
@PoorOldJim
@cazmillon
@jigar
@matto
@Dan (ql)

More importantly:

Due to the time difference I will join you at the start & near the end of your day. Will send 3 support game requests to help (malcom, math 1 & 2)

Phil555

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04022r8v
Username
Pham1 and many others :)
Hi, I'll join you saturday.
On my main we are neighbor, i sent you a request from my support (PhAm3). Others requests of my alliance members who they aren't forum members will arrive soon, i'll tag you as you go.

"A history" sent you a request for saturday

Please identify the following games:
Screenshot_2019-09-12-23-44-48.jpg
Screenshot_2019-09-12-23-45-19.jpg
Screenshot_2019-09-12-23-43-36.jpg

@Tom0404 I get an invalid code pop-up when I punch your code try to send a request from your side.

AKryztov

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2022ytz9
Username
AKryztov, Azure
With the recent changes to how the game is played I have been thinking on ways to reduce launch fuel junk and one of the ways is this:

• A ql party where only junk is used and NO LFT, MS & PEB TO BE USED!
  • To make it interesting and worthy we need 3 or more qls (I will have a ql active) so, we need 2 or more.
  • Anyone who will use LFT, MS OR PEB WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT NOTICE.
  • All spots will be open (the first one to reach 56 points will be captain. As soon as I see 96 points I delete.
  • We need at the least: 54 participants to be able to do red launches; 35 participants to be able to do blue launches and 29 participants to be able to do green launches.

If there be anyone interested in this initiative please comment below.
Date and time will be communicated once we have reached the participant quota.
I currently have plenty of Red "junk" to get rid of. No QL, but I'll put in all the junk you need. :).
@Teboho btw, where were you on the Goa flight? I was looking for some competition on 1st place. ;)

AKryztov

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2022ytz9
Username
AKryztov, Azure
I'm really sorry but I have to ask that, but can anyone can describe me what is a QL/quick launch? I'm quite new player, only 19 lvl. Thanks for help
@Iglasty16 QL - quantum leap, is a bonus that can be earned or bought (like sky captain). When it is added to a space flight it reduces the time it takes to return by 90%. For instance we recently rode along on someone's QL flight. When launched it had two QL's and returned in 13 min. A quick launch would be a launch to which several people put points in, so points climb faster and the rocket is not sitting on the pad for long. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Top Bottom