Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

jimmy-(item needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jimmy21 , sent you navigation module,,,THANKS FOR DISPACHER CONSOLE. you have the best gift list!!!!!!!.....happy to trade with you. I'll be saving gifts for you.

Coul you please send another dispacher console or Controller.

VI

Jimmy got the most item that people in forum looking for.
You will got a lot of love, Jimmy. :D

Jimmy got the most item that people in forum looking for.
You will got a lot of love, Jimmy. :D

That's because Jimmy is one of two members in here, who has kept the version 1.31 (before the rockfest mission).
If I would have known that and the fact, that I would not have that rockfest mission completed, I would have stayed with that old version, too. But I upgraded without further thinking. Therefore I am now very suspicious when the game wants to update itself, therefore I haven't updated to the version that allows you to visit your neighbours yet.

That's because Jimmy is one of two members in here, who has kept the version 1.31 (before the rockfest mission).
If I would have known that and the fact, that I would not have that rockfest mission completed, I would have stayed with that old version, too. But I upgraded without further thinking. Therefore I am now very suspicious when the game wants to update itself, therefore I haven't updated to the version that allows you to visit your neighbours yet.

It's not your fault.
We didn't get any warning about this decrement. :(

Device
  1. Android
faithtear, sent dispatcher console (I can not send controller until I reach level 32)
xp, sent ergonomic chair
eli, sent stamp
vi, sent dispatcher console

and that completes my 20 gifts for the day. enjoy. Please see original post on page 1 for my updated needs list.

jimmy

xp, sent ergonomic chair

and that completes my 20 gifts for the day. enjoy. Please see original post on page 1 for my updated needs list.

jimmy

OMG - I can't believe I finally got all the required items for terminal level 5. Finally 520 passengers :)
jimmy, thanks so much! I am sending over the grinding machine as far as I am able to send gifts again in about 5 to 6 hours starting now.

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
Lol, 1200 flight meals needed? Big plans jimmy! :)

I received not one, not two, but THREE insulation from you this morning! I don't know how that is even possible!

Device
  1. Android
eli - sent stamp and shredder
xp - sent 2 insulation
PB - sent hull parts and archive box
DR950 - sent defroster and archive box
tina - sent shredder, stamp
divya - sent ergo chair and laser cutter
aura - sent whiteboard
faithtear - sent 2 defrosters
VI - sent dispatcher console and flight catering
dee - sent guestbook and fuel supply
lee - sent additional radar and jet engine
kane82 - sent ergo chair and defroster

if you need more stuff, please post here. As always, see my original post (top of page 1) for my current list.

thanxs

jimmy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom