Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

items to hoard?

exman

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20dpi6mjp
Username
Aaric
are there items that i should be trying to accumulate more than 100 of for use in the future?
i see people at higher levels holding back on taking gifts or not opening Mystery or Gift Sets because they already have 100 of many items and they don't want them to be wasted

are there items that i should be trying to accumulate more than 100 of for use in the future?
i see people at higher levels holding back on taking gifts or not opening Mystery or Gift Sets because they already have 100 of many items and they don't want them to be wasted
Fortunately you can hoard up 100 of any item and no more.
Those with over 100 have collected those items prior to the v7 update (before that update some accounts had no limit).

exman

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20dpi6mjp
Username
Aaric
Fortunately you can hoard up 100 of any item and no more.
Those with over 100 have collected those items prior to the v7 update (before that update some accounts had no limit).

thanks for your response
so are there some specific items that you wish you had OVER 100 of?
i'm assuming that some 'flight' items would be on your list, but what about 'repair' items?
do you sometimes run out of them, too?

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
thanks for your response
i'm assuming that some 'flight' items would be on your list, but what about 'repair' items?
I wish I had over 100 of everything. Fuel would be top of my list. I played years ago and stopped for a while. When I started playing again a few months ago, I was SHOCKED at the 100 item cap.

I have a tendency to hoard collections (gather items needed but not collect). I have well over 100 spy glasses not yet collected, same with dice, business class, sky captain, mystery bonuses. I collect them and use them as I need them. I have hundreds and hundreds (used to be thousands) of launch items not yet collected. I try to keep 50-60 large repair sets just in case i need a repair item. I'm generally able to accept all gifts as I keep my f(20) in th warehouse below 100, so all f(20) gifts go to my fuel bar. Once in a while, someone will send me something I have over 100 of, I usually just let it go to the trash.

thanks for your response
E-Readers would be great to have more of but the other stuff I'm well stocked.
Repair items I have over 200 of each item except for the new items.

Always use your event currency to buy large repair set in the event store.

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
I'm generally able to accept all gifts as I keep my f(20) in th warehouse below 100, so all f(20) gifts go to my fuel bar.

Even if you have 100 F20 in your warehouse, and there is annoying pop-up telling you that your gifted F20 will be gone, it’s not actually gone. They’re still going to your fuel bar.

Top Bottom