Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

it came from outer space - android update

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
xxx.xxx
Username
Phantom
-4 new destinations: Tunguska, Roswell, Bermuda (all with a little surprise) and Area 51 (need map and a Jet Fighter)
-4 new gifts: air magnetometer, plasma clot, geiger counter and hydraulic tool (the last one - very seldom)

2013.05.30-22.38.39.jpeg

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
bit concerned that the flight catering facility caption says it drops flight catering very often an not always! Taking me a while to find the colonel from guest planes

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
My game shuts down one hour and a half after I've updated to the new quest and can't reopen it, force stop message appears in my tablet. AAAAARGH!!! I'm going to sleep and hope tomorrow it's solved. :arghh:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
My game shuts down one hour and a half after I've updated to the new quest and can't reopen it, force stop message appears in my tablet. AAAAARGH!!! I'm going to sleep and hope tomorrow it's solved. :arghh:

Yea my game keeps crashing, on Galaxy S2, load times are worst when I'm online. Took me three attempts to send my jumbo out, progress isn't saving properly and when I reloaded the game it was in the hangar again. Seem to be some serious issues, think it's maxing out my phones memory.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
One really neat addition to this update - the buildings that drop items ON YOUR AIRPORT when YOU click them show the items they drop now. This appears to only work on Android devices at the moment. Checked my iPad and it did not show this list.

For example - When you click on a Brazilian Cottage on YOUR AIRPORT it shows the items that drop for the "It's a Goal!" collection. Any building that has a chance to drop items on your own airport when you click on them will list those items that could drop.

Kazinho

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vd3s3a
Username
Kazinho / Harambe
This "item drop notification" is one of the best things they've added since GI added the "flights to next star counter".

There's 20 days to complete the mission. I wouldn't go running off in a hurry to finish it in 2 days.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
This "item drop notification" is one of the best things they've added since GI added the "flights to next star counter".

There's 20 days to complete the mission. I wouldn't go running off in a hurry to finish it in 2 days.
I agree on both statements. Plenty of time to complete this, but i will be doing as much as i can though. Like to get it as close to complete before the deadline, just in case. lol

S

Sorumbas

Until now so far:

0. Geiger counter(giftable and drop from neighbours UFO and UFO Debris seldon) are used to search the UFO Debris needed for the collection UFO(very seldon).

1. U need the air magnetometer(giftable and drop from guest planes) and plasma clot(giftable and drop from UFO Debris or UFO*) to flight to destination(Tunguska, Roswell, Bermuda)

2. From the flights u can get the Map to Area 51 and the items from the collection Above and Beyond(very seldon).Both are required to fly to Area 51

3. From the flight to the area 51 u get the hydraulic tool(always) and the items from the collection Some Like It Hot(seldon)

4. With the hydraulic tool u can search the UFO for the collection The Truth is Out There(very seldon).

5. If u complete the collection The Truth is Out There 4 times u will get the Crop Circles.

I hope that it helps everybody. Good Luck to all in this mission :)

Kazinho

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vd3s3a
Username
Kazinho / Harambe
I'm running through the tasks on the side quest, while accumulating as many missions assets as possible.

Flying to Area 51 can wait.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a09rcii
Username
jkeeney73
Updated my game and working on quests but don't have any of the new gifts to send showing in my gifts. I can send them back if gifted, that's it.

Update...I finally have giftable item..air magnetometer

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
FancyFlight OR !FF(itemsneeded)
can anyone please gift me the purple plasma clot? i'm able to gift it but so far everyone i've sent it to has sent me back the white air magnet thing instead

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Thank you, jkeeney73.

My AC keeps crashing. I already landed Colonel Kurtz and then it crashed. When I opened my game again, I am back to need to land Colonel Kurtz. Twice. GI!!!:banghead:

Top Bottom