Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Is this guy stupid or greedy?

kelvint23

500+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Kelvint23
Username
Kelvint23
I was on my daily green launch and this (now former) neighbor joined when I was at 936 points. And he added 600+ quite fast. So I thought we would be able to launch if I'd just add 40 more. Moments later when I was back it was launched with this.

This guy must be very stupid or greedy. Basically we just wasted an unnecessary extra 200 points.

BABEC47F-8E0C-430B-99A2-D8770698015B.png

I was on my daily green launch and this (now former) neighbor joined when I was at 936 points. And he added 600+ quite fast. So I thought we would be able to launch if I'd just add 40 more. Moments later when I was back it was launched with this.

This guy must be very stupid or greedy. Basically we just wasted an unnecessary extra 200 points.

View attachment 30203
I think that guy exactly knew what he was doing and took your 1st place
i think you did good to remove such neighbor
if you dont want this to hapene again on open launch make sure you put some more points in ore make it a closed launch with some trusted ore known neighbors

kelvint23

500+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Kelvint23
Username
Kelvint23
I think that guy exactly knew what he was doing and took your 1st place
i think you did good to remove such neighbor
if you dont want this to hapene again on open launch make sure you put some more points in ore make it a closed launch with some trusted ore known neighbors

i'm not really angry about being hi-jacked. Sh*t happens once a while and thanks to it you know which neighbor to be removed. What I was pissed more is he technically made me waste a precious 200 points.

Top Bottom