Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Is there a limit to the number of open quests?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
I was stuck for a while (and stil am kind of) since I didn't find the items I needed to move on.
So lots of quests piled up since I leveled up wihtout being able to fly further without a flying school.
Then I got a new quest to collect some clamps from (I think the hangar) of a neighbour. I visited a neighbour immediately and the building I went to dropped the clamps immediately but when I got back to my city, the quest was gone and I did not recive a reward (or at least was not shown one).
Did anyone else have that issue before and did that quest show up later again then or was it gone for good?

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
I was stuck for a while (and stil am kind of) since I didn't find the items I needed to move on.
So lots of quests piled up since I leveled up wihtout being able to fly further without a flying school.
Then I got a new quest to collect some clamps from (I think the hangar) of a neighbour. I visited a neighbour immediately and the building I went to dropped the clamps immediately but when I got back to my city, the quest was gone and I did not recive a reward (or at least was not shown one).
Did anyone else have that issue before and did that quest show up later again then or was it gone for good?
In general - don't worry about quests - they are going much faster then you can complete them - if you see exclamation mark over it press it just to see what is required. You'll get them all at one point.
Regarding not receiving reward for specific quest - if you can confirm 100% that you did not receive reward - raise the ticket - but bottom line is that you don't need to worry about them.
They are pushing you above your current stage

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
And in addition to what @Kesh said above once you are past lvl15 or so the rewards are not really worth the trouble anyway. Just go about your businesses as usual and if you happen to finish a quest all good but dont go out of your way to finish them is my advice :)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
Thanks. I'm not sure any more what else was required in that quest, so I don't know if I already completed it or if I only completed half of it. I did not expect it to disappear and so just headed to a neighbour to collect the clamps and then wanted to deal with the rest. So I don't think raising a ticked would be justified.

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
Thanks. I'm not sure any more what else was required in that quest, so I don't know if I already completed it or if I only completed half of it. I did not expect it to disappear and so just headed to a neighbour to collect the clamps and then wanted to deal with the rest. So I don't think raising a ticked would be justified.
Just to make sure, have you scrolled trough the list so it just didnt move it down?
A quest can jump up on top of the list when you finish a part of it then move down to its right spot again to hide so to speak.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
Just go about your businesses as usual and if you happen to finish a quest all good but dont go out of your way to finish them is my advice :)

That's exactly what I plan to do now since I realized I need to hunt for the items to build my buildings instead of focussing on quests. I learned my lesson. :)

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
There is no time limit or regular quests.
once the quest is completed, it is gone.
The reward is usually around 150 experience points and about 600 in coins.
You may have bin awarded the points but since you transferring back to your game from the neighbor the reward banner could pasted by fast.
Some of the later quests award you 1000 experience points and 2000 coins.

There is a time limit on event quests. if the time limit runs out that is it.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
There is a time limit on event quests. if the time limit runs out that is it.
I guess the time limit is shown in the quest then. And since I saw the explanation mark after completing another quest, clicked on it, saw that I need two clamps and then headed right to the neighbour and back again, there can't possibly have any time limit run out, it took less than a minute all in all.
So I guess I just missed the picture that said I got the reward and I was rewarded without noticing it.

Top Bottom