Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Is anyone still blocked from going to Area 51?

red_z06

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20481UGAF
Username
red_z06
Well, after 4 days, with very bad RNG look at the collection. I've never had it so bad. Not enough plasma to accelerate flight either.

You only need 5 items for Above and Beyond. I got 14 times and still missed Ejection Seat. :(

You are limited on plasma collecting and there should be more plasma available.

1677527572541.png

I got 1 mission done since the beginning of the event. LOL

1677527818076.png

I am just venting!!! That is all.

Last edited:

red_z06

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20481UGAF
Username
red_z06
I have had 1 task from the start to get a braking parachute - highest task…. Nothing……
I don't think it is so bad for people coming back for this event if they have saved up the Airlab livery. This is the worst one so far for first timers.

So, my hope for this acct is to get the Ejection Seat before the event close and hope for the next year.

red_z06

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20481UGAF
Username
red_z06
I have initiated all kind of bonuses to increase the drop rates and speeded up around 20 flights to complete a set. Since that time no trouble to do 8 tasks per day. I would suggest you to do the same. The best is golden dice, sky captain, spy glass and many others.
This is a free2play acct at level 29. No such bonuses are available. I did use up any bonus as they become available. However, I am relentlessly doing everything as plasma becomes available. I have 50+ air magnetometer. Just need more plasma.

Paula

350+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
04YRYSMQ0
Username
Paula [items needed]
This is a free2play acct at level 29. No such bonuses are available. I did use up any bonus as they become available. However, I am relentlessly doing everything as plasma becomes available. I have 50+ air magnetometer. Just need more plasma.
Have you tried visiting UFO Debris and UFOs in your neighbors' cities instead of visiting Training Centers, Planetariums, etc.? Those will get you tons of Geiger Counters, because they drop very often. And Plasma Clots drop very often from UFO Debris in your own city, thus getting you plenty enough. Plus, everyone's city has over 6 UFO Debris/UFOs for you to visit.

Have you tried visiting UFO Debris and UFOs in your neighbors' cities instead of visiting Training Centers, Planetariums, etc.? Those will get you tons of Geiger Counters, because they drop very often. And Plasma Clots drop very often from UFO Debris in your own city, thus getting you plenty enough. Plus, everyone's city has over 6 UFO Debris/UFOs for you to visit.
10 debris, 1 UFO to be exact

Stefano

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04FBE8WVV
Username
Stefano
Well, after 4 days, with very bad RNG look at the collection. I've never had it so bad. Not enough plasma to accelerate flight either.

You only need 5 items for Above and Beyond. I got 14 times and still missed Ejection Seat. :(

You are limited on plasma collecting and there should be more plasma available.

View attachment 69295

I got 1 mission done since the beginning of the event. LOL

View attachment 69296

I am just venting!!! That is all.
I, luckily managed to fly over area 51

I did it on F2P game level 16, the bonuses were gained from previous event. Not all of the mentioned were available. But I understand without them it might be hard as it will require a lot of fuel and PAXs.

red_z06

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20481UGAF
Username
red_z06
I did it on F2P game level 16, the bonuses were gained from previous event. Not all of the mentioned were available. But I understand without them it might be hard as it will require a lot of fuel and PAXs.
Actually, I have saved up couple of 2000 fuel bonus and could prob handle the pax. But without plasma ( available only after neighbor visits for Geiger counter). So, you are limited to how many neighbor visits per day. Once you are out of all plasma, you can't do any event related stuff other than landing guest airplanes for air mag.

You can see that I have 5 G-suits, 4 Braking para. It just is pure bad luck on RNG.

How were you able to keep the level at 16 with events done previously?? I start a new acct at 7, and it goes way past level 20 after the event.

Actually, I have saved up couple of 2000 fuel bonus and could prob handle the pax. But without plasma ( available only after neighbor visits for Geiger counter). So, you are limited to how many neighbor visits per day. Once you are out of all plasma, you can't do any event related stuff other than landing guest airplanes for air mag.

You can see that I have 5 G-suits, 4 Braking para. It just is pure bad luck on RNG.

How were you able to keep the level at 16 with events done previously?? I start a new acct at 7, and it goes way past level 20 after the event.
It is all about the strategy how you play the game and how fast you increase levels. I am focusing on the tasks, which does need a drop and just happy to get only 8 tasks per day and not flying for anything else. The issue is that thanks to this event the game is on lvl20 already. You could get plasma by seeing ADS (10 pcs per day), air magnets are easier to get from landing guest planes. Anyway good luck, the dropping rates are sometimes incredible, but that is intentional by GI.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*

It would probably be more important to change your in game name to actually reflect an item that you would like to receive ("Benny-Plasma") instead of showing where you live in the world. And then you could go to one of the multiple item trading threads on the forum (or start a new thread) and look for neighbors that are willing to gift you what you would like to receive. Then add these players to your game. Obviously, in return you would send them what they would like to receive, which is most likely already stated in their game name.

Will it fix your issue immediately?-No. Will it fix your issue within a few days?-Yes.

And like already stated, use your neighbor visits to get Geiger counters and use videos to get additional plasma clots.

Finally got one!!!

This is after using the livery so I have collected 7 BP, 6 G Suit, 4 Radar, and 4 Stealth. So the Ejection seat came in as 22nd item for Above and Beyond. Which is just ridiculous odd.

View attachment 69321

Finally, first flight to Area 51

View attachment 69322
Congrats on receiving your first one! Keep flying for a few years and you will have no need for Air Labs or maps to Area 51 and your collection will look something like this 😄 :

1677713758111.png

Good luck in the event!!

Top Bottom